Will High Island challenge Calvert

SicEm74

Six-man fan
Being Calvert is powered by their SpreadBack QB...is there a chance a physical team like H.I. can hit a few times causing him to miss key plays thus leading to a H.I. victory and a suprising district crown.

That QB is skilled but looked kinda frail to me. A few bruises in a game could eliminate his effects for Calvert.

That's the best case for H.I. to win.

SicEm74":3iexuudh said:
Being Calvert is powered by their SpreadBack QB...is there a chance a physical team like H.I. can hit a few times causing him to miss key plays thus leading to a H.I. victory and a suprising district crown.

That QB is skilled but looked kinda frail to me. A few bruises in a game could eliminate his effects for Calvert.

High Island isn't even in Calvert's district..... so no

SicEm74":6l511ctv said:

HI won't hit or bruise up the SB/QB from Calvert this yr. Mainly because they don't play each other.
Calvert is D-2 / H.I. is D-1

May I suggest that Sixmanfootball.Com correct the districts since this board has Buckholts, Calvert, High Island, and Prairie Lea.

Back