Why are you blocking me?

Granger, this is not the first time. Why are you blocking me? Why are you not allowing me to post when you have so much garbage on this site?

FCSA football":9fawdlex said:
Granger, why are you blocking me ?

If it's not Granger, I'd look into the IRAN CYBER ATTACKS ON THE U.S.A

Iran has been interested in cyber attacks on this site for years, ever since the 1979-1989 when Ruhollah Khomeini was the supreme leader.

You can find out who is blocking you from this site by clicking on F10, NumLock, PgDn, End, Ctrl, Caps Lock, Esc, Alt Gr, %, all at one time...

FCSA football":1o1kq0g1 said:
Granger, this is not the first time. Why are you blocking me? Why are you not allowing me to post when you have so much garbage on this site?

FCSA you may be the first person on here to call out Granger and go against the things you condemn others for. Is your mirror fogged up?? Granger does a great job and let's alot of bs fly. If you dont lije it dont get on here better yet start your own.

Well it’s not the first time it’s happened. As a matter of fact I talked to Leman about about a year ago. He told me at that time there “are others that have access and the ability to block posts” . So from that time on I make screen shots of my posts before I hit “Submit”. Glad I did, because I have that post in my photos album.
Granger does a great job. I’ve always said that. It is frustrating however to take the time to participate in a discussion only to see that your response was deleted, expunged, ignored or “selectively” deleted.
FYI, I talk to many people on the phone, text or email. Many of these folks don’t agree with me at all, but at least they have the common decency and civility to contact me directly. I’ve posted my name, phone number and email address, call me.
It doesn’t take much of a man, or woman, to hide behind an anonymous name and throw rocks, dirt and other trash at the people that have been publicly named and trashed on this site. That’s what I’ve been trying to get Granger to stop. Instead I’m apparently blocked.
But everyone should take note from CNN’s settlement with young Mr. Sandman and the young man who was just awarded $ 200,000.00 from his ex girlfriend for trashing him on the internet. “Open Season” for lies and defamation are over.
If any of the coaches, wives or children want to pursue a defamation action against the perpetrators of lies and slander, contact me. Legal assistance is available.
Free speech requires responsibility and demands accountability. That’s why it’s illegal to yell FIRE ! In a crowded school, theater or other crowded venue.
Yeah, I made screen shots of this one too.

While I hate to contradict FCSA because we usually agree on stuff, Granger nor anyone else has never blocked me nor deleted my posts specifically. In fact, I quoted the person who liked to post garbage on and recently got rightfully banned for it, and Leman sent me a PM to delete the quote so I did not contribute to spreading trash; while I wouldn't had minded if and thought they would simply delete that post, I appreciated the thoughtfulness.

Although I believe FSCA when he said he had a different experience than me, it's hard to believe that my loud mouth hasn't been banned and/or deleted from this site. Hopefully, there is no kind of legal action or friction as I love this site and do not want to see it shut down over something silly.

Personally, I thought banning LBJ felt the start of a brand new world for this site in the same way, metaphorically of course, the collapse of the Soviet Union generally made the world a better place.

Tebow: LBK and I had a two hour conversation that I believe was an enlightening and beneficial experience for me and I hope for him as well. I know I closed my end of the conversation feeling Blessed. I am humbled that he called me. I’m a better person because of his call. That’s the only way to open your heart and mind to accept that not everyone thinks like you. Open your heart and mind to others because they may be the ones to remove the Scales from our eyes.
He Blessed me with his call.

FCSA football":pnrntclh said:
Tebow: LBK and I had a two hour conversation that I believe was an enlightening and beneficial experience for me and I hope for him as well. I know I closed my end of the conversation feeling Blessed. I am humbled that he called me. I’m a better person because of his call. That’s the only way to open your heart and mind to accept that not everyone thinks like you. Open your heart and mind to others because they may be the ones to remove the Scales from our eyes.
He Blessed me with his call.

Since your going biblical, LBK pointed out specks of sawdust (at least on Burkhart) when he (or she?) was saying terrible things on this site. The reason LBK got banned was not because she didn't "thinking like I do," I bet Granger doesn't agree with a lot of my opinions, but rather he/she weren't treating others with respect. While maybe something good came out of it and you can help them improve, don't blame Granger for banning someone who was literally on here trying to cause problems.

While I don’t think I was going “Biblical”, I often profess God’s Knowledge and Sovereignty. I have to wonder why you are saying I was trying to cause problems?

FCSA football":181kpgbh said:
While I don’t think I was going “Biblical”, I often profess God’s Knowledge and Sovereignty. I have to wonder why you are saying I was trying to cause problems?

I did not mean "going biblical" in a negative way at all. I was referring to LBK as the person causing problems as I have nothing bad to say about you. I am curious, however, how are you posting if Granger ban you?

Most of them go through, not all however, actually it’s very perplexing. Since Leaman told me others could do it I don’t really think it’s Granger and ultimately it’s up to him to control the authors AND the censors. It’s frustrating so I’m just going to pull out for a while. I’ll still be monitoring my PM’s, emails and texts and stay in touch that way. As always my phone number is 979-203-6765.
Thanks Tebow, fight the good and righteous battles!
That’s it for now...........

What do these posts being blocked pertain to? Are you preaching in them? Spewing left or right politics? Are they about football, other sports or food?

Back