I think D2 is:
Jayton
Richland springs
Oakwood

D1 is gonna be
Mclean
Whitedeer
Rankin/Sterling City

One_Pac I hate to break it to you if your wanting a Milford pick in there.. They will have to learn how to tackle and learn some discipline. I believe Milford will be a better Team as a Whole without the superstar especially when it comes to defense. Shrotke will be missed on D he was a heck of a player.

Johnny South":2haj9x0e said:
I will admit that Crockett is a super stud, but with as much as they are graduating, I don't know that he can carry that much load.
McLean can be stubborn and let Crockett take a beating and still make it to State again. If McLean develops a quarterback who can pass some they are in good shape. Very few D1 schools have a true football Program, most just field a team and are happy to do that. Garden City and Borden County might mount a challenge but it would be nice if some other schools emerge as a threat.

Garden city has a program and great coaching.. Borden county also a great Program and great Coaching. Mclean has 3 years at best. One of the best coaches in all of Sixmanfootball and some of the best athletes I've seen in a long time. I can also see Paducah emerging now that they have a good coach and some discipline. A follow up to recent comments avout Mclean being one of the best in last decade and the 2007 RS team was mentioned to be way better... After watching the film and talking to many I don't think the RS team would have had near enough to beat Mclean.

I like our boys chances to get back to the big dance. Next years team will be filled with seniors who’ve been tested. Ta’Ron got ejected vs Oakwood in the first half last season and players like Ricky Pendleton, Tyvon Gates, Jasean Brooks, and Jaylon Davis all stepped up big! These boys have played Richland Springs, Garden City, Jonesboro, Crowell, McLean, Strawn, Oakwood, Iredell, etc. They’ve played in all the big time games, and in cowboys stadium, and now they get to be seniors. I cannot wait to see what this great group of seniors will be able to next season. I think y’all good folks need to keep an eye out for Milford. Goodluck to everyone.

I can see that as I said before you had 4 boys that played defense at the state game. #1 and #10 played zero defense. If you can fill those spots along with shrotkes spot I can see that.. Without taron on the field milford played very well and more as a team. Like oak wood and Leakey.

Back