Who will win the Tcaf D2 title

Most of the Azle boys come from football families too. I am really excited to be at this game. I think this game will be exciting early, and often. Defense wins this game !

As far Coach Rushing's resume there really are few coaches in the private school ranks that even compare. Over 30 years coaching 3 and 4A public high schools with great success. Deep into the playoffs and several if his players are in the NFL including Houston's James "Thor" Casey. Numerous of his assitants are now head coaches. Azle is very blessed to have a man of integrity like Coach and I thank God for his influence on our boys. This game will be played on the turf in Trent and the winner be decided after the final second is played.

A little trivia - how many players from Azle will be playing for a second ring? Well that would be 11. How many All State players does Azle have playing in this game? That would be 5. Azle also has the MVP from their 2008 Championship playing in this game. With so much talk about 3,10 and 11, #5 a 3 time All State player, #13 Jeremy Steele a 2 time All State player and #15 Mackenzie Miles a 3 time All State and State MVP tend to get overlooked. Considering they are all Seniors I wouldn't want to get in their way. I am proud of you guys.

I saw them both play in Springtown. My bet is on Azle. Too much speed and execution across the field. High Point is good, but my money will be on the Crusaders.

Congrads. to Coach Lum and HP, Im sorry I just have to say this. How many HP players will be playing for a second ring next year. How did the 9th grade running back do? Good year Azel there is no doubt you will be back next year.

I need to add this. All you have to have is good coaching, love for the game, a lot of guts, a big heart then beleive and then it don't matter how many all state players you line up against. Once again great year Azel. In my opinion I thaugh they were over rated. HP play Tyler St. to within 1 TD the first or second game of the year but only a few people could see that. Veezy you called that one after you seen them play HP play Tyler St.

Astro55":1mdck4ie said:
I need to add this. All you have to have is good coaching, love for the game, a lot of guts, a big heart then beleive and then it don't matter how many all state players you line up against. Once again great year Azel. In my opinion I thaugh they were over rated. HP play Tyler St. to within 1 TD the first or second game of the year but only a few people could see that. Veezy you called that one after you seen them play HP play Tyler St.
Yup I sure did! :mrgreen:

coachrodricks":k5j1ib5j said:
Number of players from Azle will be playing for a second ring-11
Number of All State players Azle had playing in this game-5
Highpoint winning the state championship-Priceless!

Sorry I couldn't resist,but BOTH teams played hard and it was a great game! Congrats to BOTH teams for making it this far.
I like this! it doesnt matter what you had in the past its about now! congrats to highpoint!

and congrats to azle! god bless everyone and have a happy thanksgiving

I like this! it doesnt matter what you had in the past its about now! congrats to highpoint!

and congrats to azle! god bless everyone and have a happy thanksgiving[/quote]

Back