Who Will Go

84 sure is high is Mclean's defense that bad? Looks like they have only been 45'd
once and the most points they have given up in one game is 48. I'm going with the underdog
Mclean 53, Miami 35.

Not a fan of McLean by any means
I just go by statistics. People lie numbers do not. Miami has given up way more pts to opponents
Than McLean, and are winning games that they were not supposed to win. By the way they sure did stop our RB
Their defense on stopping the pass now that's another story.
Go Swift Basketball.

McLean can't beat Miami in a score fest. But they do have a new coach, the biggest difference in there season I am assuming. I have a friend from McLean I called and he said the new coaches are making the difference. He also said McLean Only lost about 2 key players last year, I think one on the offensive side and one one the defensive. Can't recall positions now. And Miami lost their obvious stud Roberts. Plus some. So, these teams are evenly matched it seems. But, McLean can't make it a score fest or it is game over.

Wow 74 pts put on Miami by McLean? The underdog prevails again.
Their 3 RBs did a number on us, from my source they
Did a number on Miami as well. Whatever it is they are winning.

McLean has some athletes. One is Crockett of a few years ago little brother. Saw the one from 2010 play and he was a hoss. Maybe little brother is good too? Wish I could catch a game.

What does the playoff picture look like for
Happy, and McLean. I was told that game will
Be played Thursday instead of Friday? I don't
Ever recall a 6man game being played on a Thursday?

This week is the big showdown for the District Championship. Happy @ McLean.....Both are 4-0 in district...that's where the similarity ends....while McLean has played above expectations and their new coach has made them more fundamentally sound(evidenced by win over Miami), they are no match for Happy, who has a far superior defense than any other in this district. I see smiling faces in the Cowboys as they grab the Tigers by the tail...45 in third quarter...

Back