WHO is scared of the bulldogs??

TheWesp

Six-man pro
Hello everyone! What a long week that has been for myself! I’m not sure if you have noticed yet, but my picks have been better and better every week! I don’t know that I’ve missed 1 yet!

This week I’ve decided to help out my good friend coach Steele take on the Montana 6 co-star, coach Cervantes, and the Milfraud Bullpuppies! I almost feel bad coaching against 2 strawn superstars in such a close period of time, but I have to go where I’m called!

Coach Steele is such a smart coach and he always has been! He’s modeled a lot of his offense after me! I don’t want to take all the credit for his success, but I don’t mind taking some! The Covington Owls have truly been a wrecking force this season, even if our results aren’t quite where we want them to be! I never want to be the guy that makes excuses, but you really just have no idea how bad the referees have been for us this season!

Coach Cervantes has been called a defensive guru by some! I promise that it wasn’t me that said it! Coach Cervantes will be wanting to move back to Montana after the Owls get done with him! Coach Cervantes left Superintendent Lee’s office to build his own program in Milfraud, but he’s about to be wishing he was still on the set of his hit lifetime show! Goodluck to Milfraud, you will need it!!

Here are the other big game winning picks!

The Miami Hurricanes beat up on poor Jonasboro by 20!

Coach Jones finally takes my advice and stomps Rankin by 45!

Nazarene Christian and Fort Worth Covenant play a football game!

The Pirates of Perrin make the newest of the castles walk the plank! Pirates by 30!

Robert E Lee teaches Orion County a lesson! Steers in a close one by 8!

Good luck to everyone this week!
(Except WespBrook, Union Hills, and Water Valley)!

Hello everyone! What a long week that has been for myself! I’m not sure if you have noticed yet, but my picks have been better and better every week! I don’t know that I’ve missed 1 yet!

This week I’ve decided to help out my good friend coach Steele take on the Montana 6 co-star, coach Cervantes, and the Milfraud Bullpuppies! I almost feel bad coaching against 2 strawn superstars in such a close period of time, but I have to go where I’m called!

Coach Steele is such a smart coach and he always has been! He’s modeled a lot of his offense after me! I don’t want to take all the credit for his success, but I don’t mind taking some! The Covington Owls have truly been a wrecking force this season, even if our results aren’t quite where we want them to be! I never want to be the guy that makes excuses, but you really just have no idea how bad the referees have been for us this season!

Coach Cervantes has been called a defensive guru by some! I promise that it wasn’t me that said it! Coach Cervantes will be wanting to move back to Montana after the Owls get done with him! Coach Cervantes left Superintendent Lee’s office to build his own program in Milfraud, but he’s about to be wishing he was still on the set of his hit lifetime show! Goodluck to Milfraud, you will need it!!

Here are the other big game winning picks!

The Miami Hurricanes beat up on poor Jonasboro by 20!

Coach Jones finally takes my advice and stomps Rankin by 45!

Nazarene Christian and Fort Worth Covenant play a football game!

The Pirates of Perrin make the newest of the castles walk the plank! Pirates by 30!

Robert E Lee teaches Orion County a lesson! Steers in a close one by 8!

Good luck to everyone this week!
(Except WespBrook, Union Hills, and Water Valley)!
🤣

Wesp, Wuss, Wesper, Wespri, or whatever, you need to listen to your Mama and shut up. Nazarene Christian and FWC did play a football game. Robert Lee won by quite a few points. You were wrong on all the rest. The ones you didn’t wish luck to, didn't need it. Go ask your Mama for forgiveness one more time and move back in her basement and keep your mouth shut for a while.

I get that some think this persona is funny, and I'll admit, I think some have been funny. With that being said, reaching on trying to be funny is not that funny. The original ones were great. Go back to doing that and you will be doing even better @TheWesp

I get that some think this persona is funny, and I'll admit, I think some have been funny. With that being said, reaching on trying to be funny is not that funny. The original ones were great. Go back to doing that and you will be doing even better @TheWesp
Yeah, I agree. He was funny at first but now its just a bit lame.

Back