Congratulations to Coach Goodwin of the Ira Bulldogs

WestTexasKid

Wreck’em
Last night marked his 200th win in six-man football! What was even cooler is it was his youngest son’s senior night and possibly the last home game for all of the Goodwins! Coach has never won the infamous State Title but has also coached competitive teams to fight for district titles and tough playoff games. He focuses on discipline and keeping your mind right.

Last night many ex-players came back to show support including his star QB from the 90’s that his son is named after. It was a very special night to the Ira community, as this team had little to no success at all before Coach Goodwin arrived in 97.

Anyways Congrats Toby and goodluck to the rest of the Dogs in some of their last ride!

WestTexasKid":3i30dmtk said:
Last night marked his 200th win in six-man football! What was even cooler is it was his youngest son’s senior night and possibly the last home game for all of the Goodwins! Coach has never won the infamous State Title but has also coached competitive teams to fight for district titles and tough playoff games. He focuses on discipline and keeping your mind right.

Last night many ex-players came back to show support including his star QB from the 90’s that his son is named after. It was a very special night to the Ira community, as this team had little to no success at all before Coach Goodwin arrived in 97.

Anyways Congrats Toby and goodluck to the rest of the Dogs in some of their last ride!

Just sounds like a run of good luck to me. lol....Congrats brother!

I have a lot of respect for Coach Goodwin! We need more like him! Congrats Coach! His kids are first class too, I was blessed to coach his daughter in an all-star game, and she was a great kid, a joy to coach!

Back