Who has the best chance?

I agree, anyone! Some of them smaller schools could have some great athletes, but low numbers and injuries can cut them short. With enough endurance and prayer, this could be an interesting season of football.

How things look now is that Brenham Christian and Seguin Lifegate are #1 and #2 in the division; something tells me we'll spend the rest of the season flipping those positions. Let's just hope that the brackets are set to hold that meeting until December in Moody; but I would not be suprised to see that as a semifinal game.

Lifegate is now district play until November; Brenham has a few more nondistrict games ahead.

Of course, Dallas Tyler Street also has to be considered as well.

And guess what? We still have 8 weeks before playoffs. Lots can ... and will ... happen.

i agree with lifegate Brenham and Seguin are front runners and Tyler street bein the alternate if you will. but there are good teams and 8 weeks left injuries and transfers and so on do happen

Tyler Street was loaded last year and they could not get passed the Semi's. They are giving up a lot of points this year, I would be surprise if the won it all. I have seen Fulton play and they may have a chance to beat TSCA.

I just feel like Fulton is a whole lot better then they have been. They have a good coach, their kids are bigger, they have a Running back who is not afraid to take it to you. The QB has a good arm. With only 3 teams in that Dist. the only reason they are playing is for home field advange. In my opinion their coach is as good as the Tyler Street coach, he has been around 6th man longer and coach in some good programs.

By the way Im not good at picking any games I pick the cowboys to win big last night. After watching OU play Sat. I sure won't pick against them this year.

i don't know what fulton has this year but i know im not impressed by tsca... i think fulton has a great chance of winning that game... brenham seems to be dominating anything you throw at them as well as lifegate... i think freddy is for real this year too... but as far as who has the best chance goes i say lg or brenham.... im just biased though.. lol

My Parkview friend, Im just a fan. I love all high school and college sports. The Astro fan comes from the first time I walk into the old Astro Dome the 8th wonder of the world. My father use to take me to watch the Houston Buff's, them the Colt 45's Houston teams that Im sure you have never heard of. 55 goes way back when a friend of mind died from Cancer when he was playing for Rice.

Hey, how did you get my number I though it was unlisted.

Astro 55, I know you think Fulton has a chance to win this district, but besides them and Tyler Street who is the third team in that district?

Baron, I beleive that Parkview (who is not bad this year) is the only other school in the distric Mr. Lifegate who is really on top of all the private schools could tell us. I don't understand how he can keep up with all this stuff. This board is lucky to have him.

Dallas Tyler Street, Heath Fulton, and Waco Parkview make up District 2 now.

When re-alignment came out, this was a much bigger district. Duncanville Christway closed, Balch Springs Christian moved to TCAF, McKinney Cornerstone and Killeen Memorial decided not to play district because of low numbers.

haha oh guys i'm only kidding... its only week three... i think fulton is actually going to be pretty good.. and i don't keep on top of ALL private schools... just the ones we might eventually play (teams on our schedule and TAPPS DII teams).. haha and i really don't mean anything in a rude way... everybody has their off games... i'm sure thats what happened with fulton... idk... again its just my opinion... i picked the cowboys to win the superbowl for 10 years running now... lol

hey somebody post a pick em for DII
i did it last week...lol

LIFEGATE, Im sorry I ment to say that Lifegatesports is the guy who stays ontop of all the Private school sports. The Fulton coach answered the question on how many teams were in the Dist. But thanks for your input.

Astro55":3hyru2al said:
LIFEGATE, Im sorry I ment to say that Lifegatesports is the guy who stays ontop of all the Private school sports. The Fulton coach answered the question on how many teams were in the Dist. But thanks for your input.

Occasionally, I allow someone else to show some wisdom on the board.

I'm a benevolent dictator ...

seguinlifegate":3fi7jnw3 said:
haha oh guys i'm only kidding... its only week three... i think fulton is actually going to be pretty good.. and i don't keep on top of ALL private schools... just the ones we might eventually play (teams on our schedule and TAPPS DII teams).. haha and i really don't mean anything in a rude way... everybody has their off games... i'm sure thats what happened with fulton... idk... again its just my opinion... i picked the cowboys to win the superbowl for 10 years running now... lol

hey somebody post a pick em for DII
i did it last week...lol

No offense taken...we've got to go out and prove it one the field, and we sure didn't do that last week. It's well deserved criticism when you come out and don't perform the way you should.

Back on subject...Brenham and Lifegate deserve to be the top 2 teams in the state in Div II right now, and are the ones I'd pick. Depending on how the brackets come out, I'd be surprised if one of those teams (or both) doesn't end up in the championship game.

Back