Whitharral vs Benjamin

I think you aren’t giving Whitharral enough credit they are a tough fast team !!!! It ought to be a great game to say the least !!!

Benjamin will Win this game hands down, however it may be closer than any game they have played this season…. WINNER of this game will be the new state champion.. Benjamin has already beat Loraine by over 30 this year on their home field… thing is I watched Whit last week and they could have easily lost that game so I’m not sure where they get offense is firing on all cylinders… They got goal line stands on the first 3 possessions and right before halftime could have been a whole different ball game Balmorhea just could capitalize… and you got to be out of your mind if you don’t think Benjamin is going to put up big numbers on offense the way they come through the line on defense your little dives and sweeps aren’t working just saying

Benjamin will Win this game hands down, however it may be closer than any game they have played this season…. WINNER of this game will be the new state champion.. Benjamin has already beat Loraine by over 30 this year on their home field… thing is I watched Whit last week and they could have easily lost that game so I’m not sure where they get offense is firing on all cylinders… They got goal line stands on the first 3 possessions and right before halftime could have been a whole different ball game Balmorhea just could capitalize… and you got to be out of your mind if you don’t think Benjamin is going to put up big numbers on offense the way they come through the line on defense your little dives and sweeps aren’t working just saying
Keep doubting Loraine👍👍

Back