Where yall Going!

Game Traveler

Six-man fan
Well Ladies and Germs! I am on my way to East Texas to watch Ovilla and Union Hill this week. Where are all yall going? I have heard from my cousins, wifes, mommas, baby daddy that this might be a good one to watch. I heard that Union Hill has been successful the last few years but dont know much else. I will give my takes on the game afterwords.

Where is my friends going tonight (SFA, Mouth of the South, The Aggie DH, and the legendary John Holmes)?

Prickly Bear

Well it was great seeing the people of Bettie, Texas. Those are some fine folks and let me tell you right now, it was some of the best daggum concessions I have ever put in my big ole prickly, sickly bear mouth!!!! Who in the heck knew that schools had fishing teams. I learned that last night!

Well Union Hill is a good team and Ovilla Christian isn’t bad but the typical private school team that don’t want to be hit in the mouth. Don’t get me wrong, they were tough and I don’t want people like FCSA getting on here and saying “oh you talking bad about kids and saying this” stay in your lane bro! Now I have seen some good teams and Union Hill doesn’t make my top ten list or anything but not bad. Maybe I will cross paths again. My cousins, wifes, mommas baby daddy was right about just about everything but the bbq in the area!

Now how is Big Shug doing....SFA?

What games are gonna be good ones next week?

Prickly Bear

Back