What 2nd round games are yall going to?

ryry,
would like to get any texts you want to send score by score etc.. would like to be a fly on the wall for this one. i think it will be a good one and i think the dogs have plenty of motivation without the drival. good luck if you want to let me know i will give you my cell # and keep you informed on the borden rankin game.

kbjoe1":3fm44ukt said:
ryry,
would like to get any texts you want to send score by score etc.. would like to be a fly on the wall for this one. i think it will be a good one and i think the dogs have plenty of motivation without the drival. good luck if you want to let me know i will give you my cell # and keep you informed on the borden rankin game.
Yes Sir, I sent you a PM, thanks

ryry":2tmxq67i said:
catlover69":2tmxq67i said:
Meadow and Crowell. Definately the game of the week. Hope Meadow can pull this one out!!!
Very good game, but definately not the game of the week

Spread is less than 5 on the Crowell-Meadow game. Spread is at zero for Ira-WV. Spread is around 14 for Rankin - BC.

I think those are the three games of the week. That's 6 top 10 teams pitted against each other. You can't go wrong attending any one of those three games.

The West is more like a gauntlet than a bracket.

Since I live in Lockney, I think I'll just drive up the street & watch Crowell/Meadow.

I'll tweet scores just follow @textechgeek

I will be headed to Springtown to catch the double header between Newcastle and Milford and Throckmorton and Avalon.........GO BOBCATS!!!!!!! So everyone get off your seats and come out and watch the GREYHOUND EXPRESS come through Porcupine stadium!!!!!!

Wildcat ... probably be on the fence near the concession stand so I can get some hot chocolate ;)

Anyone else on the board coming to Lockney, I'll have on a Black Guns Up! Texas Tech cap and Texas Tech jacket, come introduce yourself, I'll be on the fence near the concession stand!!!

Back