What 2nd round games are yall going to?

Grady2012":1miwkiez said:
I will be headed to Springtown to catch the double header between Newcastle and Milford and Throckmorton and Avalon.........GO BOBCATS!!!!!!! So everyone get off your seats and come out and watch the GREYHOUND EXPRESS come through Porcupine stadium!!!!!!
ill see ya there ..............

I'm not gonna b able to sleep good tonight. I'm to dang excited work tomorrow is goin to hell and then a long drive to the game. Hope everyone gets to their perspective games safe and all the boys out on those feilds come home safe and healthy. The winners ready for another round of games and the losers home with their heads high and knwing they left everything they had out on that feild. Gl to all who love to play and watch this great game we call 6 man

oakwoodalumni56":11ex2tli said:
cowboy your up for meeting just about everybody huh
Hey oak I would like to take this time to wish your team good luck and may all the boys come home healthy. Win or lose I'm looking forward to a great game.

Grady2012":2ytb99wn said:
I will be headed to Springtown to catch the double header between Newcastle and Milford and Throckmorton and Avalon.........GO BOBCATS!!!!!!! So everyone get off your seats and come out and watch the GREYHOUND EXPRESS come through Porcupine stadium!!!!!!

Working tonight ... but will be there in spirit ... go Bobcats!!!! ... rematch from last years classic ... should be a great game ... if anyone going could text me the score updates ... :) :) would be greatly appreciated .. 940-456-2259 .. btw no longer have a kid playing .. but sure love following them still !!!

Back