Where Are They Now?

CC4LIFE77

Six-man observer
I'm Robert Burns III and I was a coach at Duncanville Christway Academy from 2006 until the doors closed in 2010. The young men from our Championship season have really been successful in life. The "Triplets", Kolby Burns #3 is working on his Master's Degree at A&M Commerce after playing 1 year at Southwestern Assembly Of God. Trey Bolden #5, is a Supervisor at AAA Cooper Transportation and is the proud father of twin sons. Chris Polk #18, is the owner of PolkFit Fitness here in Dallas and has been recognized many times in "D Magazine" for what he has done for the Fitness Community here in Dallas. Adrian Puentes is a member of the US Marine Corp. Aaron Whitaker and Vincent Davis are both coaches, with Vincent coaching at Dallas Lutheran. Nick Castle is in the Ministry, leading a church out in California. There are others from this group who have lead very successful lives being married and raising families. Our head Coach, Jerry Hargraves has gone on to be with the lord. He got his wings a few years ago. This team was a very close nit squad and we continue to be that way. We cherish our 2009 State Championship and every year, the very 1st weekend in December, we have our "Rings Up Day" to commemorate our winning State. This is where we are now. 1 Love To All That Reads This!

I'm Robert Burns III and I was a coach at Duncanville Christway Academy from 2006 until the doors closed in 2010. The young men from our Championship season have really been successful in life. The "Triplets", Kolby Burns #3 is working on his Master's Degree at A&M Commerce after playing 1 year at Southwestern Assembly Of God. Trey Bolden #5, is a Supervisor at AAA Cooper Transportation and is the proud father of twin sons. Chris Polk #18, is the owner of PolkFit Fitness here in Dallas and has been recognized many times in "D Magazine" for what he has done for the Fitness Community here in Dallas. Adrian Puentes is a member of the US Marine Corp. Aaron Whitaker and Vincent Davis are both coaches, with Vincent coaching at Dallas Lutheran. Nick Castle is in the Ministry, leading a church out in California. There are others from this group who have lead very successful lives being married and raising families. Our head Coach, Jerry Hargraves has gone on to be with the lord. He got his wings a few years ago. This team was a very close nit squad and we continue to be that way. We cherish our 2009 State Championship and every year, the very 1st weekend in December, we have our "Rings Up Day" to commemorate our winning State. This is where we are now. 1 Love To All That Reads This!
I met Vincent a few years ago, he’s going to make a great head coach one day. Dallas Lutheran is lucky to have a man like that. He loves that school.

I met Vincent a few years ago, he’s going to make a great head coach one day. Dallas Lutheran is lucky to have a man like that. He loves that school.
He was a very passionate player. He always left it all out on the field. He coaches with that same passion. Jerry Hargraves loved those kids to no end and if he were still here coaching, he would have some of his former players coaching on his staff, including my son Kolby Burns #3.

He was a very passionate player. He always left it all out on the field. He coaches with that same passion. Jerry Hargraves loved those kids to no end and if he were still here coaching, he would have some of his former players coaching on his staff, including my son Kolby Burns #3.
Vincent is very passionate about the game of 6man football.. I speak with him from time to time… he talks about Dallas Lutheran all the time and loves it there says he will never leave unless it’s right opportunity … I’ve been telling him for awhile now that he needs to apply for head coaching jobs but he loves Lutheran so much… maybe he shocks me this off season finally apply somewhere… he really has a great 6man mind. Dallas Lutheran lucky to have him as long as they’ve had him. I remember hearing Kolby Burns name when I played.

Vincent is very passionate about the game of 6man football.. I speak with him from time to time… he talks about Dallas Lutheran all the time and loves it there says he will never leave unless it’s right opportunity … I’ve been telling him for awhile now that he needs to apply for head coaching jobs but he loves Lutheran so much… maybe he shocks me this off season finally apply somewhere… he really has a great 6man mind. Dallas Lutheran lucky to have him as long as they’ve had him. I remember hearing Kolby Burns name when I played.
Mr.6, where did you play your 6 man ball at? Vincent was one of the many passionate players on our team. The majority remembered getting 45'd during the 2008 Championship game in Moody. That's what winning in 2009 so much special, especially since everyone thought Brennan was going to walk all over us. Everyone thought that because they 45'd Tyler Street, we were gonna be easy. Tyler Street defeated us for the District Championship a few weeks earlier. Always remember that the game is played on the field and not on the internet. Peace & 1 Love

Mr.6, where did you play your 6 man ball at? Vincent was one of the many passionate players on our team. The majority remembered getting 45'd during the 2008 Championship game in Moody. That's what winning in 2009 so much special, especially since everyone thought Brennan was going to walk all over us. Everyone thought that because they 45'd Tyler Street, we were gonna be easy. Tyler Street defeated us for the District Championship a few weeks earlier. Always remember that the game is played on the field and not on the internet. Peace & 1 Love
I played at Milford. One thing I wish I could have done was be apart of a state championship team… blessings to you coach!

Back