When elite players play JV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Johnny South":t39ov8nx said:
Game Traveler":t39ov8nx said:
Boy I tell you what! The sixman world has gone nuts!

Y’all stay prickly!!!!!!

Prickly Bear

Not the entire world, just this one ole gal! And I don't know what she is on, but it must be some really good stuff! Even the Energizer Bunny runs down after a while!

There’s the mouth of the south. Where were you when all those questions needed answered? Just looking for facts. Your jabs at me are funny but don’t hurt just so you know

TebowTime15":xc6el8cf said:
I think you accomplished your mission. Is there anything else to add?

Just stuff about improper use and taking of funds from big spenders but I’ll save that for tomorrow

I took something back in 67 and most of 68 was blurry. All I know is that is when I got my nickname “Bear”! I got my nickname “prickly” on this site.

This is more entertaining than when I use to go down to shady acres nursing home on Tuesday nights to work pit crew chief for my maw maw in the wheel chair races. We would rig up fire extinguishers to the wheel chairs to make em go faster cause apparently using NOS was illegal so.....

Prickly Bear

After reading and Re-reading this entire thread I can say without a doubt it is the most disgusting and distributing thread I’ve ever seen posted on this site. The level of HATE is alarming. If Granger let’s this continue I hope he has very good liability insurance AND a very good Attorney. It appears that some very seriously mentally unstable people are really out of control. If they own guns and you know who they are, I suggest you notify local law enforcement. The life you save may be your own, or a loved one.
And NO, I’m not kidding. This is out of bounds and out of control. Don’t quote scripture on this thread and Blaspheme Gods Word. Go to church tomorrow and Pray !

I remember racing pigeons back in the early eighties and I never had this hard of a time getting them to fly back to Florida. Global warming? Oceanic temperature change? Wrong time of year? I’ll try baiting them back with donuts and frozen dinners.

FCSA football":cxvzvcp3 said:
After reading and Re-reading this entire thread I can say without a doubt it is the most disgusting and distributing thread I’ve ever seen posted on this site. The level of HATE is alarming. If Granger let’s this continue I hope he has very good liability insurance AND a very good Attorney. It appears that some very seriously mentally unstable people are really out of control. If they own guns and you know who they are, I suggest you notify local law enforcement. The life you save may be your own, or a loved one.
And NO, I’m not kidding. This is out of bounds and out of control. Don’t quote scripture on this thread and Blaspheme Gods Word. Go to church tomorrow and Pray !

While I agree with your overall premise, there is NO WAY Granger is going to get sued for simply having a message board. Worst case scenario, an attorney sends him a demand letter and he removes these posts.

As far as taking people's guns, I hope you are never a politician because no one threatened anyone despite all the craziness of this post. I don't know why you felt a need to throw gas [gun ownership or lack their of] on a fire [this post] when you know 99.9% of the posters on here are conservative. Go watch MSNBC, CNN, or most other networks if you want your fill of gun control.

FCSA football":33imzy7p said:

Translation: "I dont like this or the people who are saying it and without knowing them or trying to investigate who might be telling the truth, if they own a gun, no matter about whos right or wrong and without due process, because Im offended I think we should report them to the gestapo and have their life ruined."

Calling for both 1st amendment rights and 2nd amendment rights to be infringed on in the same post.

America today folks

He is right about one thing though, this thread is out of control, even though his post only made it worse

I’m an NRA Member myself and very pro Second Amendment. I also used to be a Detective in Houston and all too often had to witness way too many autopsies where something started just as silly as this garbage. As far as anything else the pro gun control crowd use those types of things to promote their confiscation agenda. The only way to slow that down is to stop the stupidity that starts with something like the RAGE that is on this thread, is to try to get people to calm down BEFORE something Stupid happens. You can either speak up, and be part of the solution, or be quiet and be part of the problem. Situations that start like this and develop in to something really bad is what give all law abiding gun owners a bad name.
As far as what can or cannot happen legally, I’m simply saying that prevention is a lot better than $ 400.00 an hour to defend yourself or prove you are right. It adds up really fast. $$$$$$$$$

FCSA football":1twlf79a said:
I’m an NRA Member myself and very pro Second Amendment. I also used to be a Detective in Houston and all too often had to witness way too many autopsies where something started just as silly as this garbage. As far as anything else the pro gun control crowd use those types of things to promote their confiscation agenda. The only way to slow that down is to stop the stupidity that starts with something like the RAGE that is on this thread, is to try to get people to calm down BEFORE something Stupid happens. You can either speak up, and be part of the solution, or be quiet and be part of the problem. Situations that start like this and develop in to something really bad is what give all law abiding gun owners a bad name.
As far as what can or cannot happen legally, I’m simply saying that prevention is a lot better than $ 400.00 an hour to defend yourself or prove you are right. It adds up really fast. $$$$$$$$$

Omg you have to be one of the RS JB lovers that over inflates anything negative said about your precious program right? I own several guns and I keep them locked away and safely stored until I go get me a deer twice a year. I literally have not been upset or angry this entire time, it’s been more amusing than anything. I’ve asked the same question a hundred different ways and while I was able to draw them nasty varmit coyotes out of hiding all I got was a bunch of jibber jabber to try and dismiss me as crazy or a member of the Rigdon family just being bitter online. Not one of them offered up a single legitimate reason as to why Jerry told that man he was doing a good job and doing everything he was asked but the amount of pressure from the board( (those varmits mentioned earlier)) and the community was just too much so he had to be stripped of his coaching duties and banned from practice areas and team situations. Then it gets a little sssssssnnnnnnnnaaaaaaakkkkkkkeeee like cause old JB threatens to do everything he can to block kids from playing else where if he tries to move them. All I have been asking is can one of the proud to win at all cost YOTES on here that so easily pointed out that Coach Rigdons jr high kid called 911 on a phone at lunch while other kids were doing same thing, and another kid used the F word. Then another rigdon kid got in a squirmish on side line with a kid who was in a heated argument with his brother which are all unacceptable I agree but enough to fire a guy and hold his kids hostage? So Mr NRA don’t be so ridiculous ain’t nobody on either side of this struggle of what’s right and what’s wrong gonna go shoot anyone. Maybe you should step away and watch another episode of opera or Ellen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back