When elite players play JV

Status
Not open for further replies.
One _pac2018":x56ifmf9 said:
To be honest man coach Burkhart and Vance jones can walk in and take anyone’s job. They are legends . Rings matter . Not knocking Rigdon because I hear he had success . Maybe Richland doesn’t like change . I hate change. I hope jb and Rigdon fix it . Just so richlands team don’t fall apart . Because everyone on that team is hungry and has been for 10 years maybe more . Good luck to the yotes and just stay humble . Thank god for another day to play .

That would make sense, but it was not handled that way they could have said look man we have a chance to bring back JB so we would like you to stay on as a assistant or jh coach be involved help out and let’s go do something special. Instead smoke mirrors lies deceit and false accusations I just don’t know why. I know rigdon well enough to know he wants best for his kids he would have been on board for that. I mean look what he dealt with and is still on board for whatever is best for boys

I don’t know ... all of this is just a little hard for me to believe. Historically RS has always been such a classy and respectful program. Now all of a sudden they are doing such horrible things? Treating kids and families poorly? Doesn’t add up to me. I mean this thread honestly sounds like the Democratic debate the other night... a lot of whining, blaming everyone else, and not taking responsibility for their own actions. I am with RS. They did not get to be who they are, by being stupid. Basically it sounds like we are only getting part of the story and a very twisted version of that even. I am not buying what you are selling.

This has gotten a bit ridiculous ladies and gentlemen. I am not on either side of this argument, only on the side of the kids. As adults, our only job in life is to take care of our children, hold them up and try to better them. Singling out kids For any other reason than to encourage them is immoral, regardless of scripture. It is basic human morality. If your petty adult relationships struggle in comparison, take it somewhere else. We celebrate the achievements of our children here, and pointing out flaws you seem to perceive has no place here. If you have issues with coaches or board members, take that up personally in other manners, and act like adults should please. Let us talk about football, not degrade the game we all love by bringing kids personal lives and family into the conversation.

Good eye BlueItalian. I’ve been a RS fan for a while and haven’t missed many games in 10 years. They are a class act program and JB is a class act coach. Bottom line is the boys need to put all the bickering BS and play ball. They’ve got the talent, but the attitude of a few is hurting them. If Rigdon.is that unhappy and being treated so awful, he needs to leave. RS never had drama like this until about a year ago.

Wuvvy, since you’re there all the time and are so close to the situation, you know exactly what the problem is. And if you’re so Pro Rigdon, I suspect you’ll be at the next board meeting backing him up???

Blueitalian":x46o3x8z said:
I don’t know ... all of this is just a little hard for me to believe. Historically RS has always been such a classy and respectful program. Now all of a sudden they are doing such horrible things? Treating kids and families poorly? Doesn’t add up to me. I mean this thread honestly sounds like the Democratic debate the other night... a lot of whining, blaming everyone else, and not taking responsibility for their own actions. I am with RS. They did not get to be who they are, by being stupid. Basically it sounds like we are only getting part of the story and a very twisted version of that even. I am not buying what you are selling.

So you must have been born yesterday or never been on this site EVER. RS has always been in the middle of cheating scheming rule bending acting classless at games arrogant rude snide the liar is very long, meth using coaches, jerry leaving RS promotes Rogers Jerry changes mind Rogers bumped back down like the entire time they have been winning their are stories of thing that should have at least raised your eyebrow a little! But I’m not trying to twist thing their is one side then of course the other side then I’m sure I’m the middle covered up in piles of BS is the truth or what little of it you can find anyway. All I know is the school and community and board are doing a great job of painting this family as terrible acting individuals but yet all you get for a explanation is.... a kid dialed 911 on board members phone through Siri as a joke. Btw 4 or 5 calls by other were also made during same period. Only the rigdon boy using board presidents daughters phone mattered tho. Crucify that monster right?? Oh and the rigdon that’s a jr in high school told a person in stands(I’m sure being kind loving and respectful to the young man) to shut the f up. Oh yeah and last year before they resigned rigdon up for this year and then promoted him to AD their was the crazy parent that stormed the court and rigdon argued with him and didn’t run away. But that was known before promotions so...... all I want is a logical reason as to why they are treating this family this way and why they continue to keep the man and pay him and continuously subject the other students and families to such behaviorally troubled people? Oh wait.....I know.....they are good at football!!!! They should feel blessed to be allowed to be a yote and as a token of their gratitude just shut up play ball and take the nasty looks at their mother the cursing at his wife the harassment of his kids?? You don’t have to buy anything buddy it’s all documented just scroll back through jerry b’s career and for every ring they won I bet you find a separate murky or eye raising situation

drfootball88":28uavn3f said:
Good eye BlueItalian. I’ve been a RS fan for a while and haven’t missed many games in 10 years. They are a class act program and JB is a class act coach. Bottom line is the boys need to put all the bickering BS and play ball. They’ve got the talent, but the attitude of a few is hurting them. If Rigdon.is that unhappy and being treated so awful, he needs to leave. RS never had drama like this until about a year ago.

Wuvvy, since you’re there all the time and are so close to the situation, you know exactly what the problem is. And if you’re so Pro Rigdon, I suspect you’ll be at the next board meeting backing him up???

Well if he is as smart as he says he is then he won’t be at the next board meeting and he won’t tell his boys to shit up and play for them no matter what they say or do to your family. Instead he will pull them as fast as he can grab a uhaul and take one of the several offers I know he has on the table to get to work at a place his kids can be appreciated his wife respected and his knowledge utilized. And if all the agenda serving puppet masters are as wholesome, classy, godly and respectful as they seem to want people to believe, them they will let him go and not do what has been threatened already and try to block him from working or his kids from playing. Save the community and schools classy clean reputation from such terrible humans.

Well if he is as smart as he says he is then he won’t be at the next board meeting and he won’t tell his boys to sillyputty up and play for them no matter what they say or do to your family. Instead he will pull them as fast as he can grab a uhaul and take one of the several offers I know he has on the table to get to work at a place his kids can be appreciated his wife respected and his knowledge utilized. And if all the agenda serving puppet masters are as wholesome, classy, godly and respectful as they seem to want people to believe, them they will let him go and not do what has been threatened already and try to block him from working or his kids from playing. Save the community and schools classy clean reputation from such terrible humans.[/quote]

Since the place is so terrible and does all these awful things, not sure why you’d want your own “3 kids” to go to school there?? instead of worrying so much about Rigdon and his family on a random website, I’d think you’d want to be transferring your own kids out of there ASAP?? Rochelle and San Saba are just right down the road ya know.
Hmmmm...,

drfootball88":28y2dff7 said:
Well if he is as smart as he says he is then he won’t be at the next board meeting and he won’t tell his boys to sillyputty up and play for them no matter what they say or do to your family. Instead he will pull them as fast as he can grab a uhaul and take one of the several offers I know he has on the table to get to work at a place his kids can be appreciated his wife respected and his knowledge utilized. And if all the agenda serving puppet masters are as wholesome, classy, godly and respectful as they seem to want people to believe, them they will let him go and not do what has been threatened already and try to block him from working or his kids from playing. Save the community and schools classy clean reputation from such terrible humans.

Since the place is so terrible and does all these awful things, not sure why you’d want your own “3 kids” to go to school there?? instead of worrying so much about Rigdon and his family on a random website, I’d think you’d want to be transferring your own kids out of there ASAP?? Rochelle and San Saba are just right down the road ya know.
Hmmmm...,[/quote]

This situation has shown me I need to do exactly that and will be as soon as I can. I have to work tho as I’m sure most people do.

drfootball88":1wtc80dx said:

Btw when is next board meeting? I know a few other supporters that would love to back him up, also way way way more students and players than you JB fans will like to see standing in there. This is best idea ever. Think we can get some facts aired out at this meeting? Cause if love coach rigdon to print all the text messages and records he has of just how shady this whole thing is and bring them. I think that’s exactly what this community needs a old school old fashioned “come to Jesus “ meeting

Just tell Jerry it’s gonna be a pressure situation and I hear he don’t like dealing with pressure lately

drfootball88":1e6ts39d said:
The date and time posted on the school website just like it is every month

Oh I know that smart@$$. I thought this was another special secret meeting like the one y’all had the other evening to discuss stripping coach rigdon of his coaching duties and threatening to try to mess with his kids eligibility if he moved them. Why did y’all not fire him? He must of done something bad... fill in the gap here what’s s guy do to get stripped of his job duties and put in another part of school with limited responsibilities?

iwuvdisgame":n1d66l8i said:
drfootball88":n1d66l8i said:

Oh I know that smart@$$. I thought this was another special secret meeting like the one y’all had the other evening to discuss stripping coach rigdon of his coaching duties and threatening to try to mess with his kids eligibility if he moved them. Why did y’all not fire him? He must of done something bad... fill in the gap here what’s s guy do to get stripped of his job duties and put in another part of school with limited responsibilities?

You have a problem and are not helping anyone but maybe yourself. While I have no idea why Richland switch coaches quite a bit the last 2 years, Burkhart is the coach and can guarantee the Richland School Board won't listen to your crazy self. All your doing is causing problems between the kids and JB, the community and you, and dragging innocent people into this.

Coach Rigdon asked you to stop, so who are you really doing this for? I personally think you are slandering a good man in JB and am in a position where I can argue with you about it. Even if I'm wrong, however, there is NOTHING to be gained by blasting him on this site. Just turn the other cheek, leave Richland (if you actually live there,) and try to be positive about your life. Looking at the world from a Russian perspective, IE: kill my neighbor's cow because I don't have one, benefits no one.

TebowTime15":olwwrhjb said:
iwuvdisgame":olwwrhjb said:
drfootball88":olwwrhjb said:

You have a problem and are not helping anyone but maybe yourself. While I have no idea why Richland switch coaches quite a bit the last 2 years, Burkhart is the coach and can guarantee the Richland School Board won't listen to your crazy self. All your doing is causing problems between the kids and JB, the community and you, and dragging innocent people into this.

Coach Rigdon asked you to stop, so who are you really doing this for? I personally think you are slandering a good man in JB and am in a position where I can argue with you about it. Even if I'm wrong, however, there is NOTHING to be gained by blasting him on this site. Just turn the other cheek, leave Richland (if you actually live there,) and try to be positive about your life. Looking at the world from a Russian perspective, IE: kill my neighbor's cow because I don't have one, benefits no one.
Where did you get coach rigdon asked me to stop start or do anything. Nobody else except for 6familyguy or whatever has stuck up for the rigdon family when they were being bashed on here. Why?

iwuvdisgame":3ox2kx6q said:
Blueitalian":3ox2kx6q said:

So you must have been born yesterday or never been on this site EVER. RS has always been in the middle of cheating scheming rule bending acting classless at games arrogant rude snide the liar is very long, meth using coaches, jerry leaving RS promotes Rogers Jerry changes mind Rogers bumped back down like the entire time they have been winning their are stories of thing that should have at least raised your eyebrow a little! But I’m not trying to twist thing their is one side then of course the other side then I’m sure I’m the middle covered up in piles of BS is the truth or what little of it you can find anyway. All I know is the school and community and board are doing a great job of painting this family as terrible acting individuals but yet all you get for a explanation is.... a kid dialed 911 on board members phone through Siri as a joke. Btw 4 or 5 calls by other were also made during same period. Only the rigdon boy using board presidents daughters phone mattered tho. Crucify that monster right?? Oh and the rigdon that’s a jr in high school told a person in stands(I’m sure being kind loving and respectful to the young man) to shut the f up. Oh yeah and last year before they resigned rigdon up for this year and then promoted him to AD their was the crazy parent that stormed the court and rigdon argued with him and didn’t run away. But that was known before promotions so...... all I want is a logical reason as to why they are treating this family this way and why they continue to keep the man and pay him and continuously subject the other students and families to such behaviorally troubled people? Oh wait.....I know.....they are good at football!!!! They should feel blessed to be allowed to be a yote and as a token of their gratitude just shut up play ball and take the nasty looks at their mother the cursing at his wife the harassment of his kids?? You don’t have to buy anything buddy it’s all documented just scroll back through jerry b’s career and for every ring they won I bet you find a separate murky or eye raising situation

Well your credibility, for me ...just went out the window... and your sources are apparently uneducated........the school board president’s daughter graduated last year.

Blueitalian":3syg46sg said:
iwuvdisgame":3syg46sg said:
Blueitalian":3syg46sg said:

Well your credibility, for me ...just went out the window... and your sources are apparently uneducated........the school board president’s daughter graduated last year.

Oh well we all know who calls the shots, he might as well be president but I didn’t post for your approval anyway. Your credibility went out the window when you called RS a classy program

iwuvdisgame":2kheyxxh said:
TebowTime15":2kheyxxh said:
iwuvdisgame":2kheyxxh said:
drfootball88":2kheyxxh said:

Where did you get coach rigdon asked me to stop start or do anything. Nobody else except for 6familyguy or whatever has stuck up for the rigdon family when they were being bashed on here. Why?

Although I am not familiar with the situation in the slightest, what is done is done. The school board isn't going to change their mind this year, Rigdon's sons go to RS and play under Burkhart (which this rant is not helping at all,) and overall you aren't creating good will. I would be interested to know what you want to accomplish.

Boy I tell you what! The sixman world has gone nuts!

I got a verse for you....Austin 3:16 says “I’m about to open a can of whoop@$&!

Y’all need a wrestling ring! I love me some Yotes and I love me some sixman foseball, but good golly miss molly, y’all done went off the chain lady’s and germs. This is a train wreck. Imma gonna get me some popcorn and a Shasta cola and wait for more. This is more entertaining than trying to help SFA catch speedy (his pet turtle by the way).

Y’all stay prickly!!!!!!

Prickly Bear

TebowTime15":240nwwud said:
iwuvdisgame":240nwwud said:
TebowTime15":240nwwud said:
iwuvdisgame":240nwwud said:
drfootball88":240nwwud said:

Although I am not familiar with the situation in the slightest, what is done is done. The school board isn't going to change their mind this year, Rigdon's sons go to RS and play under Burkhart (which this rant is not helping at all,) and overall you aren't creating good will. I would be interested to know what you want to accomplish.

Only goal is to bring to light the way this family is being treated threaten and badgered all in the name of Jerry and the coyotes trying to win. Stop beating this family down and continuing to use their sons like you own them. Threats and shady unexplained demotions and overall mishandling of the situation and people involved is not and should not be acceptable.

I think you accomplished your mission. Is there anything else to add?

Game Traveler":368j08e5 said:
Boy I tell you what! The sixman world has gone nuts!

Y’all stay prickly!!!!!!

Prickly Bear

Not the entire world, just this one ole gal! And I don't know what she is on, but it must be some really good stuff! Even the Energizer Bunny runs down after a while!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back