When elite players play JV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blueitalian":16ee1yxe said:
Not to over simplify the situation, but if the Rigdon boy is so great, then why did RS not steam roll May and barely squeaked by Aquilla? Why does it have to be Burkhart’s son OR the Rigdon kid? Why can’t they play together in unity?

Well so the mouth of the South is happy let me answer that for you.

May game they had significant injuries I am told, 3 players down during game with another sidelined since scrimmage. They also came in pretty short handed but those are no excuse you are right they only put up 69 points and gave up 4? Something against a very well coached and hard fighting may squad. Could the big kid of been better? I’m sure did they win? Aquila their is no excuse for all the BS on sideline locker room and between players and staff it is unacceptable and they almost lost because of it.
As for why can’t they play together? The story out of the Spring this morning was that the community and administrators don’t want rigdon as a coach so I assume they can’t play together because the stripped the coach of his duties leaving him unable to do what he signed up to do. Maybe big south mouth can explain that??? Why can’t they play together Johnny? Or can they as long as their dad lets Coyote country use them to get a title? I’m sure if it was just kids and coaches we would be talking about the scariest team in the state but unfortunately we have all the outside noise filtering into the situation.

PSALM 37:7

Be still before the Lord and wait patiently for Him;
do not fret when people succeed in their ways, when they carry out their wicked schemes.

Have a blessed day

Coach Burkhart

BURKHART":2pl38o6i said:
PSALM 37:7

Be still before the Lord and wait patiently for Him;
do not fret when people succeed in their ways, when they carry out their wicked schemes.

Have a blessed day

Coach Burkhart

Hebrews 13:2 ESV / 20 helpful votes

Do not neglect to show hospitality to strangers, for thereby some have entertained angels unawares

1 John 4:20-21 ESV / 15 helpful votes

If anyone says, “I love God,” and hates his brother, he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother whom he has seen cannot love God whom he has not seen. And this commandment we have from him: whoever loves God must also love his brother.

Matthew 7:12 ESV / 188 helpful votes

“So whatever you wish that others would do to you, do also to them, for this is the Law and the Prophets.

Philippians 2:4 ESV / 83 helpful votes

Let each of you look not only to his own interests, but also to the interests of others.

Stay blessed

And the false prophet speaks.

More false chritians have turned people away from god more then Satan himself.

To tell a coach he has done a great job but the people in the town does not like him and want him coaching and then put up scripture is amazing.

Forget about rings for a second How well do you think you will lead those young men to Christ when they see the actions are so different from the words preached??

iwuvdisgame, you're ignorant. Rigdon was already stripped from AD before Burkhart ever knew it was going to be open. As for not coaching anymore, maybe they should control their kids. Telling fans to shut the "blanking" mouth, urinating in other kids shoes, calling the cops off of a little girls phone and continuing to mouth at their own teammates and say how sorry they are. But it's everybody else attacking them right? Here is the deal RS has won many state championships without the Rigdons. As for false prophet, there used to be about 10 kids go to Wednesday night church in Richland. Maybe 3 out of those 10 went every Sunday. Burkhart kept pushing FCA and Wednesday night church. Eventually the entire team started showing up and over 20 kids started attending Sunday church. And on top of that, around 45 kids ended up going to church camp every year. Iwuvdisgame you my man are a false prophet. You probably got on Google and looked up scripture to help you with your dad pathetic keyboard warrior self. If anything you made yourself look like a fool and call out Burkhart for the very same thing you just did.

Canis Latrans":1zut4ewr said:
iwuvdisgame, you're ignorant. Rigdon was already stripped from AD before Burkhart ever knew it was going to be open. As for not coaching anymore, maybe they should control their kids. Telling fans to shut the "blanking" mouth, urinating in other kids shoes, calling the cops off of a little girls phone and continuing to mouth at their own teammates and say how sorry they are. But it's everybody else attacking them right? Here is the deal RS has won many state championships without the Rigdons. As for false prophet, there used to be about 10 kids go to Wednesday night church in Richland. Maybe 3 out of those 10 went every Sunday. Burkhart kept pushing FCA and Wednesday night church. Eventually the entire team started showing up and over 20 kids started attending Sunday church. And on top of that, around 45 kids ended up going to church camp every year. Iwuvdisgame you my man are a false prophet. You probably got on Google and looked up scripture to help you with your dad pathetic keyboard warrior self. If anything you made yourself look like a fool and call out Burkhart for the very same thing you just did.

You people crack me up. Ok you make a very good point and I can tell you are one of the puppet masters pulling Burkhart’s strings. If your point is to show how unruly and terrible that family is and how bad of kids they are then answer this question...... why in the hell are the coaches begging youngest to not leave and threatening the dad they will block him if he tries to move them. We all know they can’t stand the dad and sounds like kids are too much trouble so let them go. Give him the ability to go do as he pleases and without hurting his kids. Seems like y’all want to use the kids to get a ring while continuing to crap on the family. Set them free maybe y’all can meet them at a new school in the playoffs and show the world how much y’all didnt need them.

Canis Latrans":n8n05bm3 said:

You people crack me up. Ok you make a very good point and I can tell you are one of the puppet masters pulling Burkhart’s strings. If your point is to show how unruly and terrible that family is and how bad of kids they are then answer this question...... why in the hell are the coaches begging youngest to not leave and threatening the dad they will block him if he tries to move them. We all know they can’t stand the dad and sounds like kids are too much trouble so let them go. Give him the ability to go do as he pleases and without hurting his kids. Seems like y’all want to use the kids to get a ring while continuing to crap on the family. Set them free maybe y’all can meet them at a new school in the playoffs and show the world how much y’all didnt need them.

Canis Latrans":10wywo0w said:

Rigdon was stripped of AD for Burkhart let’s be real

Canis Latrans":39trfhfy said:

I have 3 kids that hear all the things kids say at school and I promise you this the rigdon kids are far from being the most disrespectful and unruly kids on that squad they just catch the bad wrap cause it serves the agenda of the puppet masters.

Canis Latrans":1gsnbc6l said:

Let’s also talk about the board members kids, probably yours right? Cussing out the coach? Taking his self out of game saying f this team f u bit&$es. What was that punishment? The burkhart kid just got caught cheating on a test anybody spreading that around? Look kids do silly stuff and rigdon has not said a word when his kids are punished but let’s be real they are all being bad teammates this year the big division came from the puppet masters selfish ways.

I want to say that jb is obviously a great coach . He won Friday night after not having his boy or the Rigdon boys. All I heard all week was they are going to loose because of suspensions. Well looks like the legend can get by with out all 3 of them . Congrats on the win

iwuvdisgame":36c1nrcy said:
Canis Latrans":36c1nrcy said:

i couldn’t see why they would block them ? They win state with or with out them lol

One _pac2018":30ctoo64 said:
I want to say that jb is obviously a great coach . He won Friday night after not having his boy or the Rigdon boys. All I heard all week was they are going to loose because of suspensions. Well looks like the legend can get by with out all 3 of them . Congrats on the win

He is a great coach and they did pull it off and no doubt they will find a way to remain a top program with or without the rigdons or his own kid. My thing is tho at what cost? What are we teaching the kids? I tell all mine all the time winning matters as long as you can do so with dignity,respect,honor and in a way you and your team/community can be proud of it. Treat people fairly. Be someone that does what’s right not someone that does just to appease others. This deal for me is about what feels like a which hunt and just overall terrible treatment of others. Are they perfect? Hell no but who is? Be fair and consistent.

God bless

One _pac2018":oh7y7ust said:
They were literally a 106 point favorite. Do you really think that the win was because of great coaching. That makes me chuckle........ a LOT.

One _pac2018":3ej6trh8 said:
iwuvdisgame":3ej6trh8 said:
Canis Latrans":3ej6trh8 said:

i couldn’t see why they would block them ? They win state with or with out them lol

One _pac2018":1l0g5xnd said:
iwuvdisgame":1l0g5xnd said:
Canis Latrans":1l0g5xnd said:

But block them is exactly what will happen if they leave. And we must have different colored glasses. I can’t see them winning with all of em or none of em. Not unless they can figure out how to be a team again.

Shad Kline":ypt0k8pf said:
One _pac2018":ypt0k8pf said:
iwuvdisgame":ypt0k8pf said:
Canis Latrans":ypt0k8pf said:

But block them is exactly what will happen if they leave. And we must have different colored glasses. I can’t see them winning with all of em or none of em. Not unless they can figure out how to be a team again.
How can they block them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back