When elite players play JV

Status
Not open for further replies.
One _pac2018":n2kfht9o said:
Shad Kline":n2kfht9o said:
One _pac2018":n2kfht9o said:
iwuvdisgame":n2kfht9o said:
Canis Latrans":n2kfht9o said:
iwuvdisgame, you're ignorant. Rigdon was already stripped from AD before Burkhart ever knew it was going to be open. As for not coaching anymore, maybe they should control their kids. Telling fans to shut the "blanking" mouth, urinating in other kids shoes, calling the cops off of a little girls phone and continuing to mouth at their own teammates and say how sorry they are. But it's everybody else attacking them right? Here is the deal RS has won many state championships without the Rigdons. As for false prophet, there used to be about 10 kids go to Wednesday night church in Richland. Maybe 3 out of those 10 went every Sunday. Burkhart kept pushing FCA and Wednesday night church. Eventually the entire team started showing up and over 20 kids started attending Sunday church. And on top of that, around 45 kids ended up going to church camp every year. Iwuvdisgame you my man are a false prophet. You probably got on Google and looked up scripture to help you with your dad pathetic keyboard warrior self. If anything you made yourself look like a fool and call out Burkhart for the very same thing you just did.

You people crack me up. Ok you make a very good point and I can tell you are one of the puppet masters pulling Burkhart’s strings. If your point is to show how unruly and terrible that family is and how bad of kids they are then answer this question...... why in the hell are the coaches begging youngest to not leave and threatening the dad they will block him if he tries to move them. We all know they can’t stand the dad and sounds like kids are too much trouble so let them go. Give him the ability to go do as he pleases and without hurting his kids. Seems like y’all want to use the kids to get a ring while continuing to crap on the family. Set them free maybe y’all can meet them at a new school in the playoffs and show the world how much y’all didnt need them.
i couldn’t see why they would block them ? They win state with or with out them lol
But block them is exactly what will happen if they leave. And we must have different colored glasses. I can’t see them winning with all of em or none of em. Not unless they can figure out how to be a team again.
How can they block them
By saying they moved for athletic purposes instead of signing off on them.

It’s exactly how Burkhart’s kid isn’t eligible. The school he moved FROM said he moved for athletic purposes, which is straight up BS because he moved because his dad got a new job.

One _pac2018":7t806cnn said:
Shad Kline":7t806cnn said:
One _pac2018":7t806cnn said:
iwuvdisgame":7t806cnn said:
Canis Latrans":7t806cnn said:
iwuvdisgame, you're ignorant. Rigdon was already stripped from AD before Burkhart ever knew it was going to be open. As for not coaching anymore, maybe they should control their kids. Telling fans to shut the "blanking" mouth, urinating in other kids shoes, calling the cops off of a little girls phone and continuing to mouth at their own teammates and say how sorry they are. But it's everybody else attacking them right? Here is the deal RS has won many state championships without the Rigdons. As for false prophet, there used to be about 10 kids go to Wednesday night church in Richland. Maybe 3 out of those 10 went every Sunday. Burkhart kept pushing FCA and Wednesday night church. Eventually the entire team started showing up and over 20 kids started attending Sunday church. And on top of that, around 45 kids ended up going to church camp every year. Iwuvdisgame you my man are a false prophet. You probably got on Google and looked up scripture to help you with your dad pathetic keyboard warrior self. If anything you made yourself look like a fool and call out Burkhart for the very same thing you just did.

You people crack me up. Ok you make a very good point and I can tell you are one of the puppet masters pulling Burkhart’s strings. If your point is to show how unruly and terrible that family is and how bad of kids they are then answer this question...... why in the hell are the coaches begging youngest to not leave and threatening the dad they will block him if he tries to move them. We all know they can’t stand the dad and sounds like kids are too much trouble so let them go. Give him the ability to go do as he pleases and without hurting his kids. Seems like y’all want to use the kids to get a ring while continuing to crap on the family. Set them free maybe y’all can meet them at a new school in the playoffs and show the world how much y’all didnt need them.
i couldn’t see why they would block them ? They win state with or with out them lol
But block them is exactly what will happen if they leave. And we must have different colored glasses. I can’t see them winning with all of em or none of em. Not unless they can figure out how to be a team again.
How can they block them

It’s not if they will try it’s they will try to block them.

How can they block them

It’s not if they will try it’s they will try to block them.
Exactly, and it’s just sad for the kids. It wrongly happened to his kid, and it will wrongly happen to the Rigdon kids when (if) they leave. I personally would accept the challenge and sign off on them and tell good luck, beat me if you can. But then again, I ain’t scared of losing a game or two over doing the right thing.

MAYBE U NEED TO READ UR POST AGAIN! IF YOURE NOT TRYING TO TALK DOWN ON “A KID” LOL CAUSE THATS EXACTLY WHAT YOU ARE DOING!

KimberlyP":ypjgmy5q said:
MAYBE U NEED TO READ UR POST AGAIN! IF YOURE NOT TRYING TO TALK DOWN ON “A KID” LOL CAUSE THATS EXACTLY WHAT YOU ARE DOING!
Not down on him just saying it makes no sense to act as if you don’t need this man or his kids because you have this other kids, the truth is with all of them you have a great team that still has a tough road but with out either side of the equation you really have little chance of achieving what everyone here in our community says they want to achieve. I said he is a great kid and a solid player. Also let me make this clear I do not speak for the rigdon family but as a family who works closely with and sits by everyday at school and hears and sees exactly what’s being done. I’m standing up for but not speaking for, our views may differ but our goals should be the same

THEY CAN NOT "BLOCK" THEM
IF RIGDON LEAVES FOR A JOB AND RELOCATES LOCK STOCK AND BARRELL THEN THERE IS NOTHING RSAND BURKHART CAN DO

LITTLE BURKHART IS NOT ABLE TO PLAY RIGHT KNOW BECAUSE HE GOT LOST ON THE WAY TO RANKIN AND STOP IN STERLING CITY I BELIEVE

BURKHART":3bp337xk said:
PSALM 37:7

Be still before the Lord and wait patiently for Him;
do not fret when people succeed in their ways, when they carry out their wicked schemes.

Have a blessed day

Coach Burkhart

Genisis 1

"In the beginning God"

Like I’ve said before, Rigdon=trainwreck.
Why do you think he’s moved his family 10 times in the last 10 years? There’s one common denominator here!!!

Also sixmanfamily=Rigdon
Iwuvdisgame=Rigdon
Bet?

drfootball88":3gpnj3rs said:
Like I’ve said before, Rigdon=trainwreck.
Why do you think he’s moved his family 10 times in the last 10 years? There’s one common denominator here!!!

Also sixmanfamily=Rigdon
Iwuvdisgame=Rigdon
Bet?
If rigdon wanted to be on here don’t you think he just would come on here as himself? Hell his son did, what’s it gonna do make people not like him? Make them be hard on his family? Hell what would he have to lose? The support of his community? The backing of his athletic director? You are funny tho have a blessed day. Want me to add a bible verse?

If Richland Springs refuses to let him out of his contract then he cant get another job for a year if he leaves. If he moves them from Richland Springs to play somewhere else then they can be deemed as moving for athletic reasons. I'm betting some of these names are Rigdon family members specifically one they let go?. I know when he was up in the Panhandle there was stories about alot of drama in Samnorwood and Valley. I heard several stories about last year in Richland Springs...fighting at a JH game? Restraining order from another school? Cussing out coaches wives in Goldthwaite? Police or security having to sit behind him at Brookesmith? Something about a college in Georgia? I have no sympathy for Richland Springs, they knew who they hired.

This is the most insane thread I have ever seen on this site!

#1: Landon Burkhart had 361 yards rushing in AN 11-MAN GAME LAST YEAR! To the guy that started this thread, Brady lost to Dublin 21 to 12 last night. 100 yards = 1 TD in 11-man. Maybe you didn't teach math, but I think Landon could help Brady out.

#2: As far the Bible quotes, Jesus said the greatest two commandments are to love God and love your neighbor as you live yourself. Why can't we all get along? JB a good guy whether you like him or not, and I am sure the posters on here are as well.

#3: While I have no idea what happened with Coach Ridgon, I think everyone on here should take a chill pill on the kids. They have to go to school somewhere, and it is between them and the police if they committed crimes.

#4: In sixman, anyone can play with anyone because there are no bad positions unlike 11-man. Landon might play an end in spread sometimes or the bigger kids may have to block more than they are used to, but they can figure it out with JB at the helm. If not, they won't get it done. Although predicting is fine, I think you can keep everyone happy in sixman; attitude is the only thing that can get in the way.

GridironJoe":1fe7r2qz said:
If Richland Springs refuses to let him out of his contract then he cant get another job for a year if he leaves. If he moves them from Richland Springs to play somewhere else then they can be deemed as moving for athletic reasons. I'm betting some of these names are Rigdon family members specifically one they let go?. I know when he was up in the Panhandle there was stories about alot of drama in Samnorwood and Valley. I heard several stories about last year in Richland Springs...fighting at a JH game? Restraining order from another school? Cussing out coaches wives in Goldthwaite? Police or security having to sit behind him at Brookesmith? Something about a college in Georgia? I have no sympathy for Richland Springs, they knew who they hired.

Can I be left out of this please? I don’t come on this site under any name but my own. I get drug into the drama once a week and I don’t even live there anymore. It’s easy to assume since I don’t work there anymore than in some way I am bitter and sit on sixman starting useless drama. That is not the case, I’m happy to be coaching on the other side of the state. I don’t need ppl mentioning my name or “Rigdon’s son” everytime someone comes on here talking trash.

The old burkhart family has came out in full force.
Damn man!!! People make comments and you guys blame it on a Rigdon.

Is there anything you guys don’t blame on that man?

You listed all the stuff he supposedly did last year yet the board hired him back.

Then the board hired him as Ad

Then the Board stabbed him in the back but kept him at the school.

So if he did all that and was at fault why did the board ignore it?

Someone is not telling the truth on here..

It’s ok. The hate you have showed to this family is showing on this website.

Not one of the burkhart loyalists said anything good about the family.

Can’t wait to see that 7th grader running against the yotes.
Please someone explain why y’all need that man out of the coaching position so bad? What has he done to deserve it? Their are plenty of coyotes on right now as a fellow yote myself please....what did he do? I’ve heard what Jerry said he did but y’all dont wanna hear that cause it don’t fit the agenda

Dang my inbox is running over, some want to share the stories of a mans past and crucify his family over a prank call by a kid or a altercation by amped up boys in a adult created chaotic situation, maybe a heated coach arguing with a out of control fan during a player squirming.... ok I’m sure they all are true oh and one of the kids cussed at a person. nobody talks about the kid who cussed out Jerry himself or the one who cussed out his teammates or the other coaches kid that got caught cheating on a test. Or the ex red devil coach who’s old school said tho

“ don’t want to start posting on the elite JV post, but here’s a little fuel for the fire...a family in Rankin heard the he wanted to move his mother in law to Rankin’ but there isn’t any houses or lots for sale. They gave him a lot to put a trailer on for her, (they recently moved)...he did not do that. He built a pad and was going to put in a trailer park before they left (good riddance...not a Jerr Bear fan!) and is now trying to sell the lot for $25000...and it’s appraised at $1600...I could go on and on with stories that I know are true about the false prophet that he really is”

See we all have past and the rigdons the Burkhart’s or anyone else the It don’t matter your name we make mistakes and we move on. Kids are kids so teach love and mold them or excuse yourself from their lives and let them replace you with people less high and mighty to help get them where they need to be in life

I’m sure they will track down who I am and I’ll be fired too but wrong is wrong and someone should stick up for what’s right around here. It’s not the coyote way but it’s my way

You ask for a explanation and all you get is crickets? Seems like they would all be jumping at the opportunity to explain why they already had all the information they have provided about the Rigdon family when they re did his contract last year then when they moved him up to AD, then again when they brought back the prophet and still chose to ask him to stay. Now they are stripping more from him and asking him to stay. So can someone just state the obvious why is our school district paying a and keeping a coach to not coach after all the stuff that his “terrible boys” and his “out of control monster” self have done? Dare I say you want to keep his boys in uniform? Seems like a hostage situation to me. Keep them here stay out of the way don’t do anything and we will pay you. Haha someone calling the shots over there needs a good hard lesson in how to treat people as people not pawns in their own master plan for coyote football.

Attachments

• AA24CAB0-5BC3-45AF-8FED-DB0B0A1827EA.jpeg
    122.8 KB · Views: 1,810
Don't flatter yourself. No one is replying because you are not clear on what you're asking. You're all over the place. Write one reply and ask questions. I'll answer them for you.

Canis Latrans":1rwdcwbc said:
Don't flatter yourself. No one is replying because you are not clear on what you're asking. You're all over the place. Write one reply and ask questions. I'll answer them for you.

What is the reason why rigdon was stripped of the AD position.

To be honest man coach Burkhart and Vance jones can walk in and take anyone’s job. They are legends . Rings matter . Not knocking Rigdon because I hear he had success . Maybe Richland doesn’t like change . I hate change. I hope jb and Rigdon fix it . Just so richlands team don’t fall apart . Because everyone on that team is hungry and has been for 10 years maybe more . Good luck to the yotes and just stay humble . Thank god for another day to play .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back