What is up with JB and RS?

GigemSooners

Six-man fan
Richland being very quiet... Guilt? In a D2 school... I wont say anything but I believe they know what going on.
Pathetic. Karna comes in circles

Making another post? How about call a meetingand talk to Burkhart. Or better yet go to the coaching clinic Burkhart posted. Other top coaches who are speaking there would also love to hear the proof of the corruption and recruiting. Be the backbone you talk about instead of hiding on here.

tsford78 said:
Making another post? How about call a meetingand talk to Burkhart. Or better yet go to the coaching clinic Burkhart posted. Other top coaches who are speaking there would also love to hear the proof of the corruption and recruiting. Be the backbone you talk about instead of hiding on here.

Would love to.. set it up one on one. Meet halfway

One on one? Why? You enjoy the attention. Why not expose him in front of everybody? We all see how loud you are on here. I saw where V.Jones is speaking. Hes traveling a good ways.

tsford78 said:
One on one? Why? You enjoy the attention. Why not expose him in front of everybody? We all see how loud you are on here. I saw where V.Jones is speaking. Hes traveling a good ways.
Will Vance Jones mention anything about Diesel at this clinic?

tsford78 said:

I would love to, thanks man.
Would love to hear Vance speak!

GigemSooners said:
Richland being very quiet... Guilt?

I took that as a reference to me. While I am too busy right now to argue with you about the same issues we have argued about ad nauseam, I stand by everything I have said in the past.

Ps. I will take you to dinner at Mary's in Strawn and let you buy whatever you can eat in one sitting if Harley Ethridge goes back to Richland Springs.

TebowTime15 said:
GigemSooners said:
Richland being very quiet... Guilt?

I took that as a reference to me. While I am too busy right now to argue with you about the same issues we have argued about ad nauseam, I stand by everything I have said in the past.

Ps. I will take you to dinner at Mary's in Strawn and let you buy whatever you can eat in one sitting if Harley Ethridge goes back to Richland Springs.

Thanks man! Not a reference to you at all, you are likeable. I'll take it though. I now doubt that Ethridge will be back at RS, though I do know others will be there. With stuff athletes. Everyone will see bud. Hopefully you do too

Back