What everyone opinion on Happy vs Borden county

Borden County v Happy

This is another matchup that many have been anticipating all year. Happy seems to have been firing on all cylinders all season while Borden County has had to battle through injuries along the way. Borden County has always been known for their defense and have given up just 12 points a game, but Happy has played some high octane teams this year and still has only given up 14 points a game on average. Both have a pretty solid kicking game, but BC has probably the best in the state (and aren’t afraid to kick the rare 4-point Field Goal either). Weather might be a big factor in this game as well as it will be rainy, cold and windy. Borden Co seems to be apt to the grind it out type game the weather might turn this into. Many have Happy as the favorite in this one, but I think Borden Co has the better defense and the edge on PAT execution, so I’m taking BC in a tight game.

Players to Watch: Border County – Hunter Jones, Corbin Sumners, Braxton Coors
Happy – Karson Bryan, Colton McCarley, Jayton Walden

Yes, BC is a very solid team on both sides of the ball. If they are on point then I believe that they will win. This will be a hard fought game for both teams.

Sounds like a great game. Borden County is exploiting the Happy pass defense. Coach Richey is so far outcoaching Coach Keith.
Just my thoughts............

Basing my opinion on the radio announcer(s). Even the Happy ISD announcer pointed out that the Coyotes were killing the Cowboys with their passing attack.
Regardless of whether you agree or not, it's my opinion that Borden County was ready for Happy, but Happy wasn't ready for what Borden County threw at them (no pun intended).

All the real Yo-Yo's again have NO clue what they are talking about!
Rain Jack
Buffalo Country
CapRock Kid

Y'all get back on that short bus!
Lmao!!!!

Congratulations to both teams. I had predicted that Happy would win but Borden county played lights out. Good luck coyotes,bring home the gold.

Bill O'Rielly":39d3a6r4 said:
Rain Jack
Buffalo Country
CapRock Kid

Lmao!!!!

What are you talking about? I'm pretty sure before the season started I had picked RS and BC to be at state. To bad the battle of the yotes won't ever happen to prove who is really number one.

Caprock kid":kphhycpt said:
Bill O'Rielly":kphhycpt said:
Rain Jack
Buffalo Country
CapRock Kid

Lmao!!!!

What are you talking about? I'm pretty sure before the season started I had picked RS and BC to be at state. To bad the battle of the yotes won't ever happen to prove who is really number one.

Number 1, number 2, number 8, number 33, number 70, number 123, number 184
Who cares! RS don't and I'm pretty sure BS don't!
The Chinese calendar says it's the year of the Coyote.

BuffaloCountry":3f0p8o08 said:
Enjoy it Bill, because both coyotes won't be back next year! I see one, but not two. We'll save it for when the season is over.

I can't start to tell you how much I have enjoyed it!
Lordy Lordy, it's been 14 years of our joy, joy, joy, down in my heart!
And once again, I have heard the same crap for 14 years! I see two COYOTE programs back next year.
Do you have some inside info on one of the schools closing down?? That's scary!

Back