What are you doing on Oct 1st?

Lubbockfootball

11-man fan
Posted this to reddit a few weeks ago, but figured I could find some more football lovin' folk here as well. We are having a pick up flag football game in Lubbock and are looking for a few more guys who feel up for playing a game. If you're from around the Lubbock area and feel like playing some ball since Tech plays that Thursday, come on out! PM me if interested or if you know people who would be! Kickoff is 7:30PM BTW.

Being that this was an event subject to be some type of fundraiser?, it looks to be an open call but you possibly could have gotten the Fire and Police departments to be involved a few possible players from each organization would have been a great addition, I've produced and organized a few of those types to assist community people and organizations.

Its a little easier in a small community, but a large city offers more potential players from a larger pool of organizations, I did a Police verse Fire department flag game of which the Police won all three meetings over the three years of the event, either way good luck with it but as I stated earlier oh the ham strings that will be pulled, we had a dislocated collar bone incident in the first such event it was a Fire Fighter,
both sides played the games hard so people who attended got their money's worth.

Back