Westbrook vs May

Fencelineguy y’all be safe traveling. Still say it’s awesome to be able to have this kind of experience with your son. No matter what neither of will ever forget it. That’s from experience as a son. Prayers for a safe game on both sides and travels as well. We need to do that pic. Good luck

Twas the night before game day and all through the State,
Every Sixman fan was restless, couldn't sleep, couldn't wait.
The Greyhounds and Tigers had come from the East,
The West sent the Matadors and Wildcats to Feast.
The players were anxious and tossed in their beds,
As visions of State Rings danced in their heads.
Coaches and wives were trying to sleep,
But the game day jitters were early to creep
The alarm sounded loudly, surprised by the noise
Coaches sprang from their beds to awaken the boys.
Down hotel hallways they flew like a flash,
Banging on doors with a thundering crash.
With sleep in their eyes and no time to fuss,
Players hurried downstairs to load up on the bus.
They entered the stadium as quick as could be
And dressed for the last time in AT&T
Teams stretching and chanting and getting pumped up
The tension so thick every fan standing up.
All eyes are affixed to the screen in the sky
As we cover our hearts for the Anthem sung high.
Captains are meeting with hands being shook, with Coaches adjusting their final playbook.
The ball on the tee and the first whistle blown,
The kick in the air, no fear being shown
The fields all aglow from the lights up above,
It's Sixman time in Texas, the game we all love.

I’m going with the Maystangs to keep roaring and bucking. While Westbrook has had an incredible year filled with adversity and would make a storybook ending if they win it. (They can) I just don’t see it in the cards this year. May ends the drought of bridesmaid since 77. Good luck to all.

Twas the night before game day and all through the State,
Every Sixman fan was restless, couldn't sleep, couldn't wait.
The Greyhounds and Tigers had come from the East,
The West sent the Matadors and Wildcats to Feast.
The players were anxious and tossed in their beds,
As visions of State Rings danced in their heads.
Coaches and wives were trying to sleep,
But the game day jitters were early to creep
The alarm sounded loudly, surprised by the noise
Coaches sprang from their beds to awaken the boys.
Down hotel hallways they flew like a flash,
Banging on doors with a thundering crash.
With sleep in their eyes and no time to fuss,
Players hurried downstairs to load up on the bus.
They entered the stadium as quick as could be
And dressed for the last time in AT&T
Teams stretching and chanting and getting pumped up
The tension so thick every fan standing up.
All eyes are affixed to the screen in the sky
As we cover our hearts for the Anthem sung high.
Captains are meeting with hands being shook, with Coaches adjusting their final playbook.
The ball on the tee and the first whistle blown,
The kick in the air, no fear being shown
The fields all aglow from the lights up above,
It's Sixman time in Texas, the game we all love.
That’s awesome.

I’m going with the Maystangs to keep roaring and bucking. While Westbrook has had an incredible year filled with adversity and would make a storybook ending if they win it. (They can) I just don’t see it in the cards this year. May ends the drought of bridesmaid since 77. Good luck to all.
So disrespectful to call them the Maystangs, I never seen you post anything about your coyotes when they had a team of Rigdon kids or valley kids, Rigland Valley Coyotes won state and none of that nonsense was posted by you. Kids move,Rosters change, but make no Mistake The May Tigers are a great Team……tigers by 24

I don’t know what Maystang means nor do I care. Hoping for great games and no injuries for all teams. Safe travels to everyone and enjoy the finale of a great year of six man football!

So disrespectful to call them the Maystangs, I never seen you post anything about your coyotes when they had a team of Rigdon kids or valley kids, Rigland Valley Coyotes won state and none of that nonsense was posted by you. Kids move,Rosters change, but make no Mistake The May Tigers are a great Team……tigers by 24
The May guy already joked with me about it. He gave me a pass in a past post so I’ll stick with it. Thanks though. May has an excellent team no doubt about it. I’m rooting for them just so you know. Besides I highly doubt they care oh so much what someone said on this site. They are about to go win a title. I’m poking fun at a guy that reads this board that actually is mad about it. Calm your nerves it’s a wonderful day for football! I’ve never had a Rigdon, valley, Richland ,May or brooksmithe kid. None of the above. I also don’t have a problem with anyone moving anywhere period. Especially not if they are actual coaches kids they go where parents get hired that simple. So again good luck to all teams today. Last one of the year everybody needs to enjoy it. May by 22

Back