Week 6 games of interest

Not based on rankings, but I think the Valley - Paducah game is one to watch.

I won't make any predictions, but Valley has been gutted by injury. This game will likely decide if Coach Tyler takes the Patriots to an umpteenth consecutive appearance in the playoffs.

Leman Saunders":2xi59c9n said:
Blackwell v Highland - The Battle for Nolan County...a big rivalry game that has lost it's muster since the early 2000s...maybe this one will bring the spark back

Follett v Crowell - I like this game and would love it if Lex Bond was playing (not sure if he is still injured) but it is still going to be a good one! Follett favored by 2, I will go the other way and pick Crowell by 2

Whiteface v Ropes - I think Whiteface (5-1) has been flying under the radar, their one loss is to a high ranked DII Dawson and they almost won that game.

Newcastle v Loraine- Loraine folks...here it is...a test to see how good you are...spread is 17 points in favor of Newcastle

Waco Live v Waco Methodist - If this game wasn't on the same night as the Blackwell v Highland game I would go to this one!

The Live Oak Methodist Childrens game is Saturday at 2

Thanks for all the comments for games for this week to go and see that could be good. I believe that based on my location and drive time that the game to see is the Blackwell-Roscoe Highland game. Did their JV play each other last night?

I thought the Bracken - Geneva game would have been better than it turned out. Huntsville Alpha Omega - Logos Prep was a tremendous game. AO picked off a hail Mary to preserve a 37-36 win. I see now why Hill Country struggled last week against Logos, they had more speed than we anticipated.

Back