Week 5 Big Game: Are they for real?

His program is currently seen in the light as being 5-0. So since Milford is ranked to high in your honest opinion, are you saying that Garden City will beat them? Or maybe Oakwood?? Who do you see Milford losing to since they aren't that good?

MilfordInsider":54glm7qu said:
His program is currently seen in the light as being 5-0. So since Milford is ranked to high in your honest opinion, are you saying that Garden City will beat them? Or maybe Oakwood?? Who do you see Milford losing to since they aren't that good?
Richland springs in the 2nd round... Again. Lol

Oh buddy. I surely hope you will be in attendance thanksgiving weekend when they square off. You will find me running wild in the Milford bleachers as #1 #3 #6 #11 and all the dawgs RUN ALL OVER RICHLAND SPRINGS! Yes I said it!

I have remained neutral throughout all this Milford talk. I will say that y’all don’t need to overlook Garden City because they are solid. They were down 32-34 through 3 with Balmorhea before the Bears blew things open. I wish y’all the best, but GC should be considered a threat.

Garden City is a true threat. That one will be just as exciting as well. Surely will put the Milford defense on alert. My guys are going to have to come out and play or they can be upset.

MilfordInsider↓
Re: Week 5 Big Game: Are they for real?
Sun Oct 01, 2017 3:12 pm
Oh buddy. I surely hope you will be in attendance thanksgiving weekend when they square off. You will find me running wild in the Milford bleachers as #1 #3 #6 #11 and all the dawgs RUN ALL OVER RICHLAND SPRINGS! Yes I said it!

I haven't seen Milford play this year but did watch Richland play Happy. I don't believe Milford will be running all over them

MilfordInsider":1enyyqo5 said:
Garden City is a true threat. That one will be just as exciting as well. Surely will put the Milford defense on alert. My guys are going to have to come out and play or they can be upset.
I can respect that.

Oh boy I’m not sure who actual watched the Aquilla/Milford game but there sure is some confusion. From a player kneeling in the national anthem to talking dirty and disrespecting parents in the stand Milford in my opinion played a dirty game. Aquilla fought hard and I’m extremely proud of those boys for fighting through 4 quarters. No reason for those boys not to hold their heads up. Milford came in thinking they were going home at the half and we’re proved wrong. Not the first time Aquilla had proved their determination and drive this season. Lots of unsportsmanlike conduct calls from both team and I know the Cougars know better. We don’t play dirty ball. Certainly looking forward to a great year. Aquilla determination this year is evident and we’re taking that all the way to district.

MilfordInsider":40ktbn8m said:
I cannot comment on Garden City as I know nothing of their program,but I hope you lose. I know you will win your district, most teams that field a team wins that district. I will make my prediction though, you will lose to Richland by 28-35 points. Then you will post that Richland is the dirtiest program you have ever seen. From twisting ankles in front of the refs,(who are Klan members but happen to be black) to ADULTS using racial slurs as your boys enter and exit the field, with security encouraging them. Good luck on the rest of the season, I hope we play again next year, because we are going to plant our beautiful white and orange flag in the middle of your field.

Aquilla just isn't good enough to be on the field with Milford. The lack the talent needed and will lack the coaching needed to make the playoffs. I've never said a thing about race.. don't need to. You thought your boys could play with mine and you were wrong. We are not suprised you don't want us to win. No one does. It is Milford vs Everyone. It always has been and always will be. I honestly see Milford 45ing Richland in the 3rd quater. There is simply no way to contain #1 TaRon Smith. This Milford team all around is the best team I've seen in the last 10 years. No way you can stop them, no way you can keep up with them, no way you can beat them.

MilfordInsider":jwin4ymb said:
Aquilla just isn't good enough to be on the field with Milford. The lack the talent needed and will lack the coaching needed to make the playoffs. I've never said a thing about race.. don't need to. You thought your boys could play with mine and you were wrong. We are not suprised you don't want us to win. No one does. It is Milford vs Everyone. It always has been and always will be. I honestly see Milford 45ing Richland in the 3rd quater. There is simply no way to contain #1 TaRon Smith. This Milford team all around is the best team I've seen in the last 10 years. No way you can stop them, no way you can keep up with them, no way you can beat them.
Wow man, lay off the roids!!

As far as race is concerned that was never a topic. This is high school football. I mean come on. That has nothing to do with it. Your right though your #1 is extremely talented. He’s going places but that’s all Milford has going for them and he can’t carry y’all by himself. Good luck with that attitude and going places. As for Aquilla we’re moving on and taking on our district. Glad last week is behind us. Stay classy! Let’s go Cougars!!!

#1 Smith has great receivers around him. I can't remember exactly but I want to say he threw about 5 or 6 TDs all to multiple receivers. You have to stop Smith from taking off and running and then ask your DBs to try to keep up with Milfords track team. No one has been able to slow the receivers down all year. Your just not going to find a team that has 6 faster guys than Milford has on the field and one time.

There is one team that can match your team speed, and they are in your district. Should be a hard fought battle as it was last year. Good luck Milford for the continuation of the season.

You are absolutely right with that. Oakwood definitely can match speed and play with Milford. Regardless of there record is, Oakwood is always up for the challenge of playing Milford.

Cougarpride none of our guys kneeled.. Yall started playing dirty first hitting our guys late and twisting ankles!! So stop acting like aquilla is innocent! Just take the L and move on lol.

MilfordInsider":21dzjp7x said:
If our kids did decide to kneel there would be NOTHING wrong with it, as it is a constitutional right.

I think that if you and your bunch would just take a little extended visit to one of the countries in this world where there is no such thing as your "Constitutional Rights", you would all jump at the chance to honor our National Anthem, our Flag, and the veterans who have died defending it.

Back