WEEK 2 SCORES - VARSITY FINALS ONLY

Is this confirmed? Paint Creek posted 55-24 on their Facebook.
Good question. I'm doubting it myself now after checking the Texas Football website (54-24). But a parent that was at the game posted 52-24 with a picture of the scoreboard. So with your post, I've now seen three scores. Sorry I can't confirm any of them.

Edit: MaxPreps says 52-24. Texas 1A Fan also says 52-24.

Out of 138 Games played this past week:

Winning teams scored an average of 54 points and losing teams scored an average of 19 points, leading to an average point differential of 35 points. This is up by 4 points from last week.

65 of the 138 games ended in the Mercy Rule or 47% of games. Only 19 games (or 14%) were a "close game" or less than 10 point differential.

Out of 138 Games played this past week:

Winning teams scored an average of 54 points and losing teams scored an average of 19 points, leading to an average point differential of 35 points. This is up by 4 points from last week.

65 of the 138 games ended in the Mercy Rule or 47% of games. Only 19 games (or 14%) were a "close game" or less than 10 point differential.

Thank you again for this! It's pretty neat to see. Now, if only someone who had access to all this data in a computer system would write something to spit all this out so you didn't have to manually calculate it from week to week. 🤦‍♂️

Back