WEEK 2 SCORES - VARSITY FINALS ONLY

Mike

Six-man master
Administrator
VARSITY FINALS ONLY

To view more final scores, see our official scores page.

To view, or submit, live updates, that aren't necessarily final scores, check out the live scoreboard. There you'll be able to view all the latest updates from our members.

Please note: We no longer accept text message updates. The only way to submit live scoreboard updates is on the live scoreboard page. For final scores, you can still text those directly to me.

When posting final scores in this thread, please do not abbreviate the team names. Everyone might not know what school you're talking about if you put "MCS 33 Faith 10 F".

VARSITY FINALS ONLY

To view more final scores, see
To view, or submit, live updates, that aren't necessarily final scores, check out the live scoreboard. There you'll be able to view all the latest updates from our members.

Please note: We no longer accept text message updates. The only way to submit live scoreboard updates is on the live scoreboard page. For final scores, you can still text those directly to me.

When posting final scores in this thread, please do not abbreviate the team names. Everyone might not know what school you're talking about if you put "MCS 33 Faith 10 F".
VARSITY FINALS ONLY

To view more final scores, see our official scores page.

PCHEA 45 McLean JV 33

Approaching the end of the night for me and here's a list of the games I showed for tonight that I still don't have a score for:

All caught up...

Last edited:
Garden City 122, Strawn 88. State championship 2009 in Abilene. Dewaine Lee vs a former mentor/adversary Vance Jones. But for Trey Doyle's foot it might have been a little closer. Though no fault of his, a great player.

Back