WEEK 1 SCORES - VARSITY FINALS ONLY 2021

This is the third score I have seen for Goldburg and Perrin Whitt and all three are different!
The one I posted should be correct. Wichita Falls had a news crew at the game and that's where I got the score. So unless they left early and got bad final info it should be good.

Perrin-Whit 70 Gold-Burg 64

The one I posted should be correct. Wichita Falls had a news crew at the game and that's where I got the score. So unless they left early and got bad final info it should be good.

Perrin-Whit 70 Gold-Burg 64
That was last year’s game score.
Last night, Gold-Burg 44, Perrin Whit 16

That was last year’s game score.
Last night, Gold-Burg 44, Perrin Whit 16
Thanks for the info. I actually watched the highlights from this game on TV last night, then they gave that score after. I didn't figure there was any way they could have gotten that one wrong considering they were there! Thanks again.

Nearly all the scores from week 1, so far, are listed on the scores page. Here is a list of games, listed on our schedule for last night, that I still don't have scores for. I'm guessing some of these were cancelled but if anyone knows anything about these games/teams, I'd appreciate the info.

Austin NYOS at Corpus Christi Annapolis
Cherokee at Medina
Corpus Christi Arlington Heights at Victoria Home School
Fort Hancock vs Van Horn
Gainesville Lone Star North at Forestburg
Gholson at Bynum
Northside Sports Association vs Sugar Land Logos Prep
Nueces Canyon at SA Saint Mary's Hall
Veribest at Brookesmith

Last edited:
Northside Sports Association played Pasadena First Baptist last night at home.
First Baptist won 56-51

Fort Bend Chargers Homeschool 52, Katy Faith West 6
Score is on MaxPreps against King's Academy (and trying to independently confirm the score through their Facebook page, which did state though that they were playing both JH and Varsity at FWA today.)

Back