WEEK 1 SCORES - VARSITY FINALS ONLY

San Antonio Town East Christian 44, Corpus Christi Coastal Christian Homeschool 0 - Picture on Town East Christian Facebook Page
New Braunfels Calvary Baptist 51, San Marcos Hill Country JV 6 (Jerry has this at PigskinPrep. Just FYI)

@Mike thanks for keeping the Live Scoreboard up and running! I've been a big fan since its inception. Would like to see it more widely used for quarters' score updates.
And dude, really, the transfer of power to you has gone better than any of us could have imgained! Best wishes for the future!!

@Mike thanks for keeping the Live Scoreboard up and running! I've been a big fan since its inception. Would like to see it more widely used for quarters' score updates.
And dude, really, the transfer of power to you has gone better than any of us could have imgained! Best wishes for the future!!

Yeah, I'd like to see it used a bit more too, but only time can do that. I'll try to do better at putting out the word on all my social media to remind folks to use it on game days.

Thank you for your kind words. Just trying my best to keep what Granger built alive and well!

For you statistics nerds,

Out of 134 Games played this past week:

Winning teams scored an average of 51 points and losing teams scored an average of 20 points, leading to an average point differential of 31 points.

57 of the 134 games ended in the Mercy Rule or 43% of games. Only 22 games (or 16%) were a "close game" or less than 10 point differential.

Back