Way To Go Owls!

Lol not so funny now mr.rainjack....i remember you talken crap about three years ago how weak amherst was now who's laughin meeeeeeeeee....not sayen my boys in blue doin to well this year but they sure can pluck some owls!!!!

Bulldog_2011":3hyatn8f said:
Lol not so funny now mr.rainjack....i remember you talken crap about three years ago how weak amherst was now who's laughin meeeeeeeeee....not sayen my boys in blue doin to well this year but they sure can pluck some owls!!!!

You bring it on yourself because you lack the basic self-control God gave a wild pig. If Amherst were in this district, then maybe you would have some reason to spout your ignorance. But the bulldogs aren't in this district. Amherst doesn't even play Silverton this year. So what's the point in babbling your horribly misspelled idiocy?

Silverton is probably the worst 4-0 team in the state. Their schedule is weak. They might be wins but they are definitely not quality wins.

Congrates to the Owls

It's gotta make the town, the school and the kids proud to be in that position right now.
Not many can say they are 4-0, it's a good group to be in and it's an accomplishment that means something to them.
Rejoice with 'em!

I am sure it is very exciting in Silverton right now. The team is 4-0 and cant do no wrong, and will probably go 6-0 before hitting their bye week. That will indeed be a fun fun ride. However I ask this, whats it gonna fill like to go 0-4 in district after starting 6-0? Because that is what is going to happen to these Owls sadly. You can put all the lipstick on a pig you want, but its still a pig.

Regardless of who they have played or how many wins they end up with at the end of the season, Coach Tucker has done a great job. Best of luck to them the rest of the year.

Coach4Christ":1pfwzrr3 said:
Regardless of who they have played or how many wins they end up with at the end of the season, Coach Tucker has done a great job. Best of luck to them the rest of the year.

This. Coach Tucker deserves tons of credit.

The two previous seasons, the Owls went a combined 2-18. And one of the wins was a forfeit. Being 4-0 right now is something these kids and their coach should be very proud of. At the end of last season, I truly didn't think that the Owls would win a single game this year. I was wrong. And I'm glad I was.

Well now you know how the Bulldogs felt 4 years ago. All we heard was your rude comments. Good luck to the owls i never had the chance to be 4-0 only 3-0.

A lot can be said for being 4-0. Regardless of who the opponent is. It instills confidence and will carry over from game to game. That confidence can lead to winning games that they may not have won had they been 1-3 or whatever. I say good job to the coaches for preparing the boys for winning, and good job to the boys for executing and getting the wins.

Bulldog_2011":2by5vw9i said:
Well now you know how the Bulldogs felt 4 years ago. All we heard was your rude comments. Good luck to the owls i never had the chance to be 4-0 only 3-0.

No I don't know how you felt. You never had an ignorant kid yammering at you for no reason. 3-4 years ago Amherst was in our district. 3-4 years ago Amherst and Silverton actually played one another. So some trash talking was to be expected from both sides.

I guess you hide in the margins of this website waiting for the opportunity to strike with your mighty pen/keyboard? Too late kiddo - everyone has moved on. Time for you to have a tall glass of get-the-heck-over-it and move on with the rest of society.

I honestly could not care less than I do right now what Amherst does or doesn't do this season. But way to be an ambassador for your school. One would think, however, that after 4 years you would have matured just a little bit. I'll bet your former teachers are proud as peacocks of you.

Doesnt matter mr.rainjack ill never forget your rude comments or the way we were treated by silverton that year. But ill leave this topic alone. Good luck to Silverton and Amherst.

Back