Water Valley vs. Sterling City

I wish I had a dollar
for every time some coach
looked me straight in the eye
and said his guys were
banged up, small, slow,
etc.
What a crock!

Don't get me wrong WV better keep up the practice, as far as this being a crock you can see for yourselves Friday night.
We aren't looking for simpathy just letting you know it may be WV varsity and SC with half the JVers. This is not an evil plot
to over throw the WV kids concentration, just letting you know the status of the team.
P.S. GO EAGLES.... GET A WILDCAT.........

Canadian sport ? Fortyfived, I'm talking about just a few miles north. You know out here in west texas where horse hockey is just plain horse hockey. Where when its a bit fresh it sticks to your boots and it also stinks. WV Backer thats funny, dont care who you are! I smell something, hold on. Nope not my boots, think I will logout and see if the smell goes away. Pay no attention WILDCATS do prepare for SC 1ST string!! WILDCATS BRING US SOME FEATHERS!! GO WATERVALLEY!

I believe this will be a very competitive full 4 quarter game. I wish I can be there to watch it.

Good Luck to both TEAMS!

However, I am pulling for the EAGLES........ GO EAGLES!!

Well it's game day... can't wait for the game... talk is over... well... not quite...

They are predicting 8 mph winds from the NNE this evening at Diddle Young Field. I was concerned that visibility would be low on Hwy 87 when the feathers go to flying at kickoff time!!

GO WILDCATS!!!

Dont know about them feathers flying but you might want to bring ear plugs hear them wildcats can scream pretty loud when they are trapped and being clawed
by those Mighty Eagles!!!!!!!!!!

Good one Oldkicker.... we fully expect a fight... and those Eagles would have to be crazy to want to tangle with a Water Valley Wildcat!!!
wildcat.jpg

It could get "fowl" real quick-like... especially when the buzzards start circling those plucked eagles!

GO WILDCATS!!!

Very crafty SC Eagles Fan.... as to your question.... you tell me. Kind of look the same to me when you pluck'em!

33460800004_large.jpg

LOL! You gotta love six-man football!!! Can't wait for kick off!!

GO WILDCATS!!

Fortyfived, I have to admit that was funny. I wish I could be at the game (Duty Calls), I am sure it is gonna be an exciting game.

I do believe WV is underrated, and don't understand why.

We might be a little banged up but our boys will give it there all, that is for sure.

Expect a nail biter, with the EAGLES coming out with the VICTORY :)

P.S. I will be rooting for WV the rest of the season, just not TODAY. My sons girlfriend is a cheer leader for WV and her brother is one of the star players for them :) So I hope both teams can make it far this season :)

Back