Richland Springs vs Sterling City

I think what most people are not understanding is simply that Jerry thinks the offensive side of the game is just an interlude until the defense can play football.... the shortest time the O is on the field means more time for the D to play...........

Bill O'Rielly":1sut26nx said:
Caprock kid":1sut26nx said:
Leman Saunders":1sut26nx said:
Caprock - It was the perfect chance for RS to run a 1 minute offense as I believe they got the ball back with 51 secs left in the half and had about 70 yards to drive in order to score, and it was only 28-0 at the time

Why though? Why run a one min offense why not just finish the half if RS is more interested in embarrassing teams then do it but I don't want to hear people saying other wise RS was clearly more interested in running up the score before half. RS is the best team in the state ok we know this so act like it.

LMAO!
This is greatness!
So the Coyotes were running up the score last night on the #3 State ranked team in .... DI !!!!????
What the hell is next?.........Maybe "deflategate"?
Thanks Caprock Kid for giving us all a good laugh. You would pull off the Number 3 ranked team in the state? You make a lot of sense. The name of the game is to win (in a responsible way of course). You can't please everyone I suppose. Thanks for the input though. You are a riot.

I can't believe you actually think that #3 rank means anything. If you believe that then you don't know jack RS is a more superior team and the fact that they couldnt just wait till after half to add another score shows bad sportsmanship. So dont try to fool anyone with this whole 1 min drill and the fact SC was #3 in D1 i figured as much as RS fans like to brag on how good they are they would be happy for someone to actually acknowledge that. But I guess its the fact that i said they were poor sports about it.

Are you serious???

Maybe the dumbest thing I have ever read on this site. Slightly edging out everyone of your previous posts.

It's not about poor sportsmanship, it's about playing hard until the whistle blows. Way too much crying going on, Richland Springs would do the same thing to Happy or Bordon County.

Dear Caprock sKIDmark,

Yew know I mite jest not be a reely understandin' whut yew iz atryin' to say bout thiz sportsmanship thing. Wud yew explain it to me one more time?

Goob":1019cl2e said:
Dear Caprock sKIDmark,

Yew know I mite jest not be a reely understandin' whut yew iz atryin' to say bout thiz sportsmanship thing. Wud yew explain it to me one more time?

Goober Smooch I dont think those rusty gears in your melon could process any type of what I'm trying to say. All those years of sniffing markers and licking AA batteries done messed with your brain.

And sure you can call me what you want but take it for what it is through my eyes thats how I see it.

crawford":1mllmrx3 said:
Are you serious???

Maybe the dumbest thing I have ever read on this site. Slightly edging out everyone of your previous posts.

For someone who thinks I'm so dumb you sure do read all my post and even some times comment. If you ask me that either makes you borderline stalker or maybe my biggest fan.

Ok. Now I think I get it Caprock Kid. You think RS goes into every game knowing they will win. Their only motivation then is just to embarrass the opposing team. I hate to break it to you, but each time RS plays another team the goal of that team is also to win. It would be a feather in their cap to upset RS. Games are not won on paper or in the rankings or point spreads. I'm not a coach and don't claim to have insight into the goals of the RS coaching staff, but it seems to me the goal may just be win, get it over with as soon as possible without injuries to either team and go home. They have no animosity toward the opposing team or coaches and have their eyes firmly set on the ultimate goal - another state championship.

Why though? Why run a one min offense why not just finish the half if RS is more interested in embarrassing teams then do it but I don't want to hear people saying other wise RS was clearly more interested in running up the score before half. RS is the best team in the state ok we know this so act like it.[/quote]

Caprock, all I can say is that you must have been out of school hoeing cotton when the teacher presented the lesson on punctuation. There is a reason for punctuation. It makes your statements so much easier to decipher!

Dear sKid,

Did yew done play the game when yew wuz in skool? And jest how many of them brown participant ribbons do yew done have?

Ex eagle":3ht4682l said:
It's not about poor sportsmanship, it's about playing hard until the whistle blows. Way too much crying going on, Richland Springs would do the same thing to Happy or Bordon County.

...or Jonesboro;)

The preceding three pages are a perfect example of why people can't stand Richland Springs. It's not the tradition of winning, people like myself can respect that. It's not the coach, clearly he's a great coach and has a great staff. It's not all the BS about recruiting or foster kids, smokeyjoe set the record straight about that. It's not even the exuberant fans that travel so well. No folks, it's this juvenile RS mafia consisting of the likes of Bill O'Rielly, Johnny South, Sean Hannity, crawford, and biggest buffoon of them all, Goob. They're the biggest bunch of blithering idiots I've ever had the misfortune to come across. They post some of the stupidest things I've ever read and their "analysis" of the games is right up there with the likes of Michael Irvin. I seriously doubt that they even attempt to proof read the inane drivel that they spew forth. I guess the most important thing is that they bring discredit upon a proud program and shine the town of Richland Springs in a poor light.

Dear VW doodlebug,

That ain't reely it either. Itz jest all yew got left to complain bout. Deep down yew reely iz a hater. Yew wud like if it wuz recruitin' or foster or space aliens. Yew wud like it if there wuz some big flaw with them coaches. But all yew done got to whine bout is thiz so-called mafia which done makes me laugh out loud. Yew done think yew iz some expert football mind, but yew ain't. And yew ain't much commentator on truth, virtue and all things right. And yew sure ain't bright enough to understand pure theatre. But I figger yew iz kind to animals and small children which done makes yew ok in my books. But I got to dine tell yew that if all thiz forum wuz made up of nuthin' but yur type of posts I wud jest as soon drop a live gar down the front of my trousers and listen to a non-stop loop of Hillary campaign speeches.

WV Backer":2uaczd8x said:
The preceding three pages are a perfect example of why people can't stand Richland Springs. It's not the tradition of winning, people like myself can respect that. It's not the coach, clearly he's a great coach and has a great staff. It's not all the BS about recruiting or foster kids, smokeyjoe set the record straight about that. It's not even the exuberant fans that travel so well. No folks, it's this juvenile RS mafia consisting of the likes of Bill O'Rielly, Johnny South, Sean Hannity, crawford, and biggest buffoon of them all, Goob. They're the biggest bunch of blithering idiots I've ever had the misfortune to come across. They post some of the stupidest things I've ever read and their "analysis" of the games is right up there with the likes of Michael Irvin. I seriously doubt that they even attempt to proof read the inane drivel that they spew forth. I guess the most important thing is that they bring discredit upon a proud program and shine the town of Richland Springs in a poor light.

Careful now, you might hurt our feelings. Where is my safe place?

WV Backer":1ta2e7vk said:

Wv, I still think that you had to be on that 2003 team that Jared Hicks and company took apart in the playoffs. You are still blaming your great spreadback (who is now one of those winning RS coaches), because when he was stopped, the whole team folded. So now you find every opportunity to pick and dig at all things RS.
And to stay on topic, Sterling City also has some fine players. They just happened to run into a buzzsaw Friday night. But I'll bet they don't dwell on it and they will get back into the win column.

Goob":1y3emzru said:
Dear sKid,

Did yew done play the game when yew wuz in skool? And jest how many of them brown participant ribbons do yew done have?

Mine weren't brown you must be confused with the toilet paper you used to play with.

Back