Richland Springs vs Sterling City

Yew knowd whut, shame, shame, shame on me. It down occurs to me that I done used a category that I don't done like..."foster kids"...they iz jest kids, that's right kids with no qualifier in front. Jest plain ole kids. Kids who fer the most part done got a raw deal from supposed adults, some who done messed up in their own, but still kids. So why in the hell wud yew begrudge them an opportunity to be a part of something special. Kids with stories that wud break yur heart. One day, a half dozen years ago I wuz asking a couple of these kids how's life and one of them looked at me and done said hey, we iz foster kids we ain't got no life...

They done label themsefs...maybe we ought to done hep them peel off the label.

Besides, if a special brand of kid iz so critical to state champeeonchip success why ain't ole Mullin done got themsefs a couple....

WV Backer":2uqabrre said:
Cougarfan13":2uqabrre said:
You would if Richland Spring was located out West.

Same Bull$HIT as every year.
Considering the fact that you've been around for all of a year and four months, your opinion is based on assumption and reeks of ignorance Cougarfan13. Come on son, you can do better than that, can't you? By the way, it's Richland Springs (it's written in the title of the thread kid). Your ignorance is showing again.
You sure are quick to use the word "ignorance". I've been around a lot longer than a year, and why is that an issue? I had to delete my first account because of some password problem. Just for fun, go back and read ALL of your previous posts, You remind me of the antagonist in a novel.......

OK Cougarfan13, I find it counter-productive and downright boring to argue with you like this so I concede. You're not an illiterate buffoon nor are you ignorant. The East is better than the West in every conceivable way and you aren't a dumb kid. That about cover it? I gotta' be honest with you though, just judging from your grammar, syntax and punctuation, I seriously doubt that you've ever read a novel in your life so I really doubt that you even know what an antagonist is. Of course, that's just speculation on my part though. Take it easy, have a good one and GO EAST!!

My, My, My. We're not getting juvenile here are we?

quentin70":3owk33lz said:
the east sucks

I don't normally play this type of game but just once for the fun of it...
The natural comeback would be,

Yeah, the east sucks, is sucks the west up it's rear and feeds them crap ALL night long.

It's not the kids, regardless of their questionable points of origin, that creates the RS-hate. And good on Coach for putting together a real dynasty - a record setting dynasty - regardless.

Naw.

It's the typical RS fan/thug that make people want to see RS lose. I'll likely get attacked by at least one Larry the Cable Guy wannabe, and 2-3 of her sycophantic apologists. But the truth is that the behavior of the typical RS-fan - at least in this forum for the last 14 years or so - makes regular people (and by regular I mean those with IQ's greater than their age) strongly dislike everything RS.

You'd think that after a decade and a half - a typical RS fan would know how to act like they've been there at least once before.

Hah! Look at thiz gurl tryin' to take the high road. Are yew akiddin' me? Fer all of uz thiz iz jest act...fer yew and all yur crap slingin'...it iz who yew iz...and yew knowd it...and everbody who done knowd yew knowd it.

Goob":2vjdtjen said:
Hah! Look at thiz gurl tryin' to take the high road. Are yew akiddin' me? Fer all of uz thiz iz jest act...fer yew and all yur crap slingin'...it iz who yew iz...and yew knowd it...and everbody who done knowd yew knowd it.

Almost on cue...and every bit as predictable. Thanks for making my point.

Goob":w3bgt88d said:
Sometimes I wish there was a translate button.

WV Backer":2fgzjj0w said:
Goob":2fgzjj0w said:
Sometimes I wish there was a translate button.

You can't fix stupid, nor can it be translated.

rainjacktx":wvivb2qw said:
It's not the kids, regardless of their questionable points of origin, that creates the RS-hate. And good on Coach for putting together a real dynasty - a record setting dynasty - regardless.

Naw.

It's the typical RS fan/thug that make people want to see RS lose. I'll likely get attacked by at least one Larry the Cable Guy wannabe, and 2-3 of her sycophantic apologists. But the truth is that the behavior of the typical RS-fan - at least in this forum for the last 14 years or so - makes regular people (and by regular I mean those with IQ's greater than their age) strongly dislike everything RS.

You'd think that after a decade and a half - a typical RS fan would know how to act like they've been there at least once before.
THEY ACT LIKE THEY HAVE BEEN THERE BEFORE, IN FACT ,, FOR THE LAST DECADE.....OR MORE....COUNT THE WINS STUPID.....CAN'T PEOPLE BE PROUD OF THEIR TEAMS WITHOUT HEARING FROM IDIOTS......

Cougarfan13":ytgg4jwz said:
rainjacktx":ytgg4jwz said:
THEY ACT LIKE THEY HAVE BEEN THERE BEFORE, IN FACT ,, FOR THE LAST DECADE.....OR MORE....COUNT THE WINS STUPID.....CAN'T PEOPLE BE PROUD OF THEIR TEAMS WITHOUT HEARING FROM IDIOTS......
What Cougarfan13 said

I'm not even from Richland Springs, but each year the same bunch of naysayers, conspiracy theorist come to the forefront, kind of like that guy on this site that says Aquilla will beat Abbott every year,,, OH, that's me!!!!

After finally seeing Richland Srings in person, I too am a believer in this franchise. The way they handle business (whether it is fundamental football or not) is unbelievable. I would like to think RS finally gets a test, but being realistic, I have to join the RS bandwagon and say they 45 SC in the 3rd 65-20

Ought to stay out of other people's business, but this is what message boards are for. One of the reason's SC is ranked so high is because they hung with Happy for a while. Happy was missing one for sure and I think 2 of there best players in that game. Happy's offense today does not remotely resemble the SC game. RS should win this big. Certainly been wrong before, but this is the way I seeing.

Back