Water Valley is the place to be this Friday night

fortyfived

11-man fan
Hey six-man fans... the nearby teams of Robert Lee, Eden, Veribest, Sterling City, and Garden City all have a bye this week.... so if you need a six-man fix... you might as well come on over as Water Valley host Rochelle. Get here early if you want to sit down on WV side because the stands fill up fast and so do the fencelines. The visitor side will likely have some room. I can't tell you how long the game will last, but you're guaranteed a halftime show as it is WV homecoming!!

GO WILDCATS!!!

Im sure Rochelle appreciates your lack of class....Im routing for them to upet the wildcats....seem yall have done crowned yourselves the champions of the world the last few weeks. Come on Hornets shut them up!

EastTXnewbie,
I'm not sure where you get the "lack of class" idea from and I don't know where you are going to "route" the Hornets unless it's to Water Valley. I haven't read any postings from Water Valley fans that declared the Wildcats champions of the world but if that's what you need to believe to get yourself all puffed up then so be it. Personally I said that if all goes according to plan and they don't look too far ahead the Wildcats should finish the season undefeated but I don't think that is some kind of farfetched pipe dream. Come on down to Water Valley this Friday night and see what all the talk is about, Newbie. Heck, you might just walk away a Wildcat fan... but probably not.

EastTXNewbie":142jwpxy said:
Im sure Rochelle appreciates your lack of class....Im routing for them to upet the wildcats....seem yall have done crowned yourselves the champions of the world the last few weeks. Come on Hornets shut them up!
What rock did you come out from under!!! I see you have not been on this site for very long, but go back and look at WV post. I have and Ill be dang if I have seen anyone claming to be "champions" of any kind! What I do see is the WV fans rooting for there home town team! Im sorry I mean "routing" for there team. As far as lack of class, I'm routing for you to be the winner of that category!! (east texas, oooohhh He$$) GO WILDCATS!!!!!!!!!!!

Just how big of an ole hornet are you?? Must grow'm pretty big in East Texas.

mandarinia2.jpg

Squash'm WILDCATS!!!

Fortyfived, I hope u got enough nachos and soda pops in the concession stand if everybody shows up that u invited in ur first post. In all seriousness, I still believe that it is gonna be an entertaining and hard fought game. Obviously I'm picking the Hornets to upset WV, but hey, I wouldn't be a true Hornet fan if I didn't. Best of luck to both teams Friday night.

I too expect a hard fought game. Not sure how many more my ticker can take though.... had some nailbiters lately. Thanks for being a true fan... that's what it's all about... supporting your favorite team! Yes... I expect with all the byes in the area... we might have some extra company come visit... so yep... need to stock up on the groceries. This site is just for fun too.... so... in that spirit... I might have stumbled across a Rochelle team photo? They look like they mean business!!

080313-wasp-faces-hmed-11am.widec.jpg

GO WILDCATS!

Had something occur this year that had never happened to us before. The drought was so bad this year... that the mud daubers actually left our area. Our barn was usually full of 'em... getting into every thing. It was kind of nice not to have them buzzing around your head while you were working on something.

Now this week ill be headed out to Water Valley. I have heard they have a dadgum good team. Im expecting a good game but im thinkin water valley will come out on top after this game.

Back