VARSITY FINAL SCORES ONLY -- week 8 -- 2018

granger

Six-man expert
Founder
If you want to give score updates, create a new thread or text them to the number below:
512 900 3765 (this is not a phone number to call)

Make sure you format something like this:
May 24 Lometa 20 halftime
or
Jonesboro 45 Cranfills Gap 6 F

Please use names that allow the widest range of people to understand you. We have no clue what you mean when you post: MCS 33 Faith 10

Live scores and updates can go here
http://sixmanfootball.com/live_scoreboard.php

THURSDAY
Houston Mount Carmel at Baytown Christian 7:30 PM
McKinney Cornerstone at Haslet Legacy Classical 7:00 PM
Milford at Iredell 7:30 PM
Brookesmith JV vs Evant in Mullin 7:00 PM
Austin Harmony at SA Brooks Academy 7:30 PM
Zephyr JV at Temple Centex Homeschool 6:30 PM

Brookesmith JV vs Evant in Mullin 7:00 PM cancelled according to Brookesmith website

Zephyr JV at Temple Centex Homeschool 6:30 PM cancelled according zephyr website

McKinney Cornerstone at Haslet Legacy Classical Friday, October 19 7:30 PM according to McKinney Cornerstone website

Evant ISD facebook posted 10/15:
Elk Athletics:
Sports updates!
Football changes
JV 10/18 @ Mullin VS Brookesmith @ 7:00
VARSITY 10/19 @ Leakey @ 7:30

Evant ISD facebook posted 10/18:
Due to poor field conditions, the JV
game for tonight has been canceled.

So Evant varsity is scheduled to play at Leakey tonight.
It is set up on the WacoTrib scoreboard.

Was told Rising Star forfeited to Blanket.

This is a district game and I thought that meant that Rising Star then has to forfeit all their district games, but someone said that is up to each district not an overarching UIL rule...so dont know about that part...my take if you forfeit one you should forfeit them all and I cant imagine a district allowing other wise.

Leman Saunders":37y1vh4j said:
Was told Rising Star forfeited to Blanket.

This is a district game and I thought that meant that Rising Star then has to forfeit all their district games, but someone said that is up to each district not an overarching UIL rule...so dont know about that part...my take if you forfeit one you should forfeit them all and I cant imagine a district allowing other wise.

I believe they can play them but they count as a forfeit in the district standings and in any district race decisions. Otherwise, it is not fair...

Back