WEEK 5 SCORES - VARSITY FINALS ONLY

I guess TAPPS doesn't require it to be a forfeit, so that one of the teams can get a win, since it's a district game?
TAPPS requires it to be a forfeit. If it's a district game, the team that does forfeit is no longer eligible for the playoffs for the remainder of the season.

TAPPS requires it to be a forfeit. If it's a district game, the team that does forfeit is no longer eligible for the playoffs for the remainder of the season.
Galveston O'Connell may have notified TAPPS that it would not be able to complete the season. One, the Buccaneers are no longer listed in the district standings in Rank One, and two, all but Bryan St. Joseph have marked their games with Galveston O'Connell as canceled. I'll see what I can find out from Derek.

Galveston O'Connell may have notified TAPPS that it would not be able to complete the season. One, the Buccaneers are no longer listed in the district standings in Rank One, and two, all but Bryan St. Joseph have marked their games with Galveston O'Connell as canceled. I'll see what I can find out from Derek.

I ended up just cancelling that one. Hopefully, if that's not right, one of the coaches will message me to let me know.

At this point in the week, it's very odd to have this many games without scores so I'm assuming some of these games didn't actually happen, but here are the ones missing. Any info about these games would be very much appreciated. I'll hold off processing the rankings until later tonight, or early tomorrow morning in hopes that we'll get all these cleared up from the missing info.

Benavides Charter vs Brownsville Jubilee
Marble Falls Faith vs Austin Veritas
Temple Holy Trinity Catholic vs SA Saint Mary's Hall

Last edited:
Any idea what happened with the Midland Holy Cross v Leakey game? It’s listed as a Holy Cross forfeit here, but I’m seeing a score up on maxpreps 30-8 for Leakey.

Any idea what happened with the Midland Holy Cross v Leakey game? It’s listed as a Holy Cross forfeit here, but I’m seeing a score up on maxpreps 30-8 for Leakey.

I was told the game never finished. Midland Holy Cross forfeited before halftime.

Scorestream has it listed as
Benavides Eagles 31
Jubilee Academies Brownsville 21

The other two games show no score

Scorestream has it listed as
Benavides Eagles 31
Jubilee Academies Brownsville 21

The other two games show no score

I saw that but MaxPreps has 31-16 so I have no idea which one is right and I don't have contacts at either school.

Back