upset?

david_rantala

11-man fan
Who do you think is the most likely to beat the spread? Also which will be the biggest spread beaten in week 2 of the playoffs? Lot tougher games for teams in the east this week and teams in the west competition is still brutal.

Abbott
Dawson
Blum

I think Abbott beats the spread by 13 and gets the 45.
I think Dawson beats the spread by 20 or more.
I think Blum keeps the game within one score. And it could go either way.

hornkeeper12":2c794h26 said:
Abbott
Dawson
Blum

Have you been reading my notes?

CowboyP":9l9pblt3 said:
hornkeeper12":9l9pblt3 said:
Abbott
Dawson
Blum

Have you been reading my notes?
No, but I bet we have the same thought on this thread!!!! LOL

I am gonna pick Blackwell (gotta cheer for my old coach) and Richland Springs to be upsets. Water Valley/Crowell will only have a 6 point spread with WV winning. New Home has potential to beat Motley but I dont know if they can overcome Motley's size.

I have Oakwood beating Abbott.

But what does it matter? Last I checked, they were in the East. It's like arguing over which sock is the correct one to remove from your feet first.

SHOCKED!!! I never thought that you would have picked Oakwood to win....

Why is it that you have nothing to say during the regular season, especially when your team is getting dominated. Then, after they beat up on some weak district competition, you come out and start talking about how they will compete for the state championship.

Oakwood might beat Abbott and maybe you can sneak by Aquilla. But that is about it. Anyone left in Region 3 will dominate Oakwood.

The weather will play a factor in this weeks games. Very cold, windy, possible snow/sleet. It's that time of year! Good luck to all teams and seniors.

I expect SA FEAST to not only beat the spread but win against Waco Methodist, especially with hearing that Waco will be without 2-3 of their stud players.

Back