UIL DII week 10 breakdown

Only because there will be a lot of orange at the game. Now, were both teams wearing black along with everyone in the stands, your orange would not only stand out it would hurt the eyes.

GSB":2r0nrcs2 said:
I will be in Corsicana on Friday night and may be able to sneak out to a game in the area. Is the Loop at Dawson game my best bet this weekend?

It's a heck of a trip from Corsicana to Welch.

oldfat&bald":196gxras said:
GSB":196gxras said:
I will be in Corsicana on Friday night and may be able to sneak out to a game in the area. Is the Loop at Dawson game my best bet this weekend?

It's a heck of a trip from Corsicana to Welch.

Whoops, I just noticed the issue had already been addressed. I have to learn to read all the posts before I respond.

Blue Bird":2w4wsp8v said:
Only because there will be a lot of orange at the game. Now, were both teams wearing black along with everyone in the stands, your orange would not only stand out it would hurt the eyes.
Tomorrow will likely be the last time I will have an orange Mohawk.

rainjacktx":ckmpv7kt said:
Great work. That took some time.

Personally, I think you and Granger are both wrong on the Motley County - Groom score. But me thinking the spreads are off should not come as a shock to anyone.

MC will make it a game that's for sure but I think Groom wins this one too

CowboyP":2rqnxjaj said:
Blue Bird":2rqnxjaj said:

And why would that be? Did you lose a bet?

RoscoeSparks11":3s2fnqlk said:
CowboyP":3s2fnqlk said:
Blue Bird":3s2fnqlk said:

And why would that be? Did you lose a bet?
I'm losing hair. I will have a Mohawk at the finals, but the color will be decided by the person/community that donates the most to the scholarship fund.

Back