Toughest Region

Maury P

Six-man pro
Now, I know this topic has been beaten to death over and over but I am fairly new to this site. I remember hearing Water Valley made history with their first second round win this season. For the life of me, I thought they had lost to Crowell in the third round in 2013. The research results revealed that was a lie. They lost the second round, and Crowell beat Ira in the third. So I am going to take a different approach to this overall toughest region debate. We'll start with DII. If you were an up and coming coach in DII, which region would you rather face? I: Anton, Klondike, Groom, Whitarral, Sands II: Balmorhea, Motley, Jayton, Grandfalls, Loraine, Blackwell III: Strawn, Gordon (scary enough with those two) IV: Richland, Oakwood, Calvert, Ogelsby.

Just kinda want to get everyones perspective and maybe expand my knowledge about each region. (And if I left your barn-burner team off, no disrespect. These are just a few that I know of in my short time here and according to the rankings.)

DI is the beast we will get into when this one dies lol

Now, I know this topic has been beaten to death over and over but I am fairly new to this site. I remember hearing Water Valley made history with their first second round win this season. For the life of me, I thought they had lost to Crowell in the third round in 2013. The research results revealed that was a lie. They lost the second round, and Crowell beat Ira in the third. So I am going to take a different approach to this overall toughest region debate. We'll start with DII. If you were an up and coming coach in DII, which region would you rather face? I: Anton, Klondike, Groom, Whitarral, Sands II: Balmorhea, Motley, Jayton, Grandfalls, Loraine, Blackwell III: Strawn, Gordon (scary enough with those two) IV: Richland, Oakwood, Calvert, Ogelsby.

Just kinda want to get everyones perspective and maybe expand my knowledge about each region. (And if I left your barn-burner team off, no disrespect. These are just a few that I know of in my short time here and according to the rankings.)

DI is the beast we will get into when this one dies lol
I think Region II is far and away the toughest. Motley Co. is the class of the lot in that region but still a tough cast of characters overall.

Come on up to the D1 "cakewalk." Where 10-0 teams start basketball in early November and 4 loss teams in the playoffs are the things nightmares are made of.......
No doubt! Make sure to remind WB to schedule Smoking w/ Jesus Ministry instead of Strawn next year. It must be embarrassing to get beat by a lowly D2 team ;)😆

No doubt! Make sure to remind WB to schedule Smoking w/ Jesus Ministry instead of Strawn next year. It must be embarrassing to get beat by a lowly D2 team ;)😆
No one said Strawn was lowly, no one said any D2 team is lowly. Respect is earned not given, we beat them last year they beat us this year, but saying D1 is a cakewalk is just you being disrespectful of the players and coaches in D1. And no one is ever embarrassed losing to Strawn or MC or any hard playing D2 team, we play those top ranked programs to get better and so far I think it's worked out pretty good for Westbrook this year.

No one said Strawn was lowly, no one said any D2 team is lowly. Respect is earned not given, we beat them last year they beat us this year, but saying D1 is a cakewalk is just you being disrespectful of the players and coaches in D1. And no one is ever embarrassed losing to Strawn or MC or any hard playing D2 team, we play those top ranked programs to get better and so far I think it's worked out pretty good for Westbrook this year.

I hope you realize by now, I'm just "bustin' chops". There isn't a cakewalk in any of the 6 man Division's in Texas, public & private. All have nothing but my upmost respect, but we got to get back to the good ole days of humor. 😀

I hope you realize by now, I'm just "bustin' chops". There isn't a cakewalk in any of the 6 man Division's in Texas, public & private. All have nothing but my upmost respect, but we got to get back to the good ole days of humor. 😀
I enjoy the back and forth so to speak as well, lord knows we need a laugh from time to time. Especially this time of year!!! If you're not busy I heard about a pretty good game today at 7pm in Slaton, WB making history tonight we hope!!!

Back