Top teams D1 and D2 2023

who plays the transfer game the best this year hiding from the uil board rules, teams are stacking right now so i cant say who will win this year and or what is going to happen until the first day of school

I’ve heard Newcastle is going to be very good this year. Ive heard the same about throckmorton and oakwood. Bluff dale, blanket, and Richland are supposedly in a rebuild from what I’m told.
Richland looks to be reloading to me. Cohen Ethridge is a star in the making. He has just about the same arm and moves that Tyler had at this stage, but loaded with speed. He seems to have the same heart and try that Tyler had.
R.S. will be hand over fist better this year than last.

Richland looks to be reloading to me. Cohen Ethridge is a star in the making. He has just about the same arm and moves that Tyler had at this stage, but loaded with speed. He seems to have the same heart and try that Tyler had.
Great kid
Wish him well this year…

Excited to see how he turns out. I’ve heard he has a great attitude with lots of heart! Could be dangerous if he has half of his brothers talents, and I mean both of them because let’s be honest both of his brothers were very good one just played the game like it was supposed to be played and one didn’t.

You're right. Cohen is a star "in the making". Hes very athletic, hungry, wants to prove something. What he doesnt have, TEs size, strength, arm as a freshman nor speed or quickness. Along with a very experienced team to align with, to bring him up. CE will have to prove a lot next year but he will get better week after week.

Not a lot of talk about them but people need to watch out for throckmorton. They have about 7-8 kids that would be the top 1 or 2 players on about 95% of the other teams.

I’ve been around 6man football since I was 15 (2007) I’ve seen a lot of great players on all levels (Public/Private) Grayson Rigdon is the greatest 1A athlete I’ve ever seen!! No question he is the greatest 6man player of all time, and no question that HE WILL be lining it up for a D1 team on Saturdays in about two years!!!! Great young man from a great tight knit family!
😂

What early matchups is everyone looking at to see where things stand at the beginning of the season?
Week 1 I'm ready to see the results of Benjamin vs. Follett to see where Follett sits with a new coach and losing 3 key players. I also want to see results for Westbrook vs. Knox City, I think it will be an interesting match up.

Back