Throck-BC State Game

I haven't seen BC play. I based my prediction on each team's record and Throck's slow start against Abbott. BC is battle-tested, and if Throck starts slow BC will take advantage of the chance. If Throck starts comes out playing tough, the game should be a barn burner.

I don't know what yall are talking about, the little pups of borden are far from any good. They were lucky to get past the previous teams, and their luck is going to run out come saturday, the GREAT HOUNDS are too strong for the weak pups. It'll be over by halftime.

Donkgrind":1g1mhso0 said:
Donkgrind":1g1mhso0 said:
I see throck winning by less than six and end up ranked 3rd in D1!!
And the dynasty from WV gets the number one spot in the rankings as a consolation prize!!
Don't you think the "WV dynasty" thing has gone on too long? Move on to something new.

CowboyP":1jd5bh43 said:
Donkgrind":1jd5bh43 said:
Donkgrind":1jd5bh43 said:
I see throck winning by less than six and end up ranked 3rd in D1!!
And the dynasty from WV gets the number one spot in the rankings as a consolation prize!!
Don't you think the "WV dynasty" thing has gone on too long? Move on to something new.

That's the danger of talking a lot of smack on the Internet. If those kids on the field don't back it up for you, you'll be reminded about it for ever.

As far as the game goes, I just hope my fingernails have grown back enough this week so I can handle another nail biter. I think either team is capable of winning it.

GHW":24shde0t said:
Cowboy P I was glad to see you at the game the other night and supporting my HOUNDS. Though I am not a big poster on this site I do follow several of the threads on hear and only post when something catches my eye or gets my curiosity up. I assume that you are basing your prediction on the computer model of grangers because I have not seen where you have personally watched an BC games this year. Did you notice the dramatic difference in play during the second half of saturdays game and if so do you really think anyone in the state can compete with us playing at that level. Because I promise you Coach Reed will have his men ready to start and stay at that level throughout the next one. Throck wins by how much doesnt matter.
Could anyone compete with T-rock?? Richland Springs would 45 'em and their div 2

westexasflats":vxsh1sf2 said:
GHW":vxsh1sf2 said:
Cowboy P I was glad to see you at the game the other night and supporting my HOUNDS. Though I am not a big poster on this site I do follow several of the threads on hear and only post when something catches my eye or gets my curiosity up. I assume that you are basing your prediction on the computer model of grangers because I have not seen where you have personally watched an BC games this year. Did you notice the dramatic difference in play during the second half of saturdays game and if so do you really think anyone in the state can compete with us playing at that level. Because I promise you Coach Reed will have his men ready to start and stay at that level throughout the next one. Throck wins by how much doesnt matter.
Could anyone compete with T-rock?? Richland Springs would 45 'em and their div 2

If they are the class (and I don't doubt it) of sixman football why dont they play in division 1. I personally would like to see it then all of the west vs east crowd would have another team from the east to worry about (and maybe we could get some love from granger's toy).

If they are the class (and I don't doubt it) of sixman football why dont they play in division 1. I personally would like to see it then all of the west vs east crowd would have another team from the east to worry about (and maybe we could get some love from granger's toy).
Enrollment, maybe? I think that's the way the University Interscholastic Mafia designed it.

I for one would like to see Throckmorton take it. Coach Reed is a super guy and his team plays with compassion. I thought they had it last year until I saw the talent of Garden City make their mark in the history book. I have nothing against BC. They seem to have an outstanding group of team players and coach as well. I believe this will be a game to see. Seems like up until now, there has not been much competition but this game should be worth the wait. The best to both teams.

BC will win. BC has played against and beat 6 top ten teams, while Throck has played 1 top ten team, being Valley the 1st game of year. Throck has been scored on by many lesser opponents and if BC does anything it will be scoring alot. BC defense has been very good through playoffs other then second half vs Valley, where BC committed over 100 yards of penalties resulting in 3 TDs called back and 3 times with 40 plus yards for 1st down.

Back