Throck-BC State Game

I was looking at the schedule for the state games and was wondering why the D-1 game is before D-2? Anybody know, the D-1 game is usually saved for last of the night as the grand finale, just wondering why it is changed up this year.

I'm not here to bash either team both should be commented on having such a great year my understanding Borden County didn't have a very good game the other night, either did Throckmorton but they are the last two team standing and who ever wins will hold the state title but at this point both team are already winners to go through. What they have already been through since so many people were betting against both team not making here in TRock we have a saying we started the year off RESPECT ALL FEAR NONE and at the end of that State game you ALL will be winner in everyone eyes as well as the good Lord above. So Throckmorton would ask everyone to take time out and pray for a special young man that had to be carried off by ambulance tonight with dislocation knee and fracture femur that broke off into his growth plate, Rawlin you and your family our in our prayers.

Jedi":172rtbsb said:
I wonder if Throck pulls off the upset and beats BC will Grangers toy move them up in the rankings.

Nah, because the total points compared against who played who all through the year combined with Pythagorean Theorem, molded into Einstein's Theory of Relativity does not take into account what happens on the field.

Borden County has beaten Ira, Valley, Rankin, Sands, and Meadow thusfar. That's a pretty good run if you ask me. I know Throckmorton is tough (aren't they always) but I just don't see them matching up with the Coyotes this time around. I'm going with Borden County by 24 and that's no disrespect to T-Rock. Just the way I see it.

It's reality versus computer theory. I'm perplexed, which is true??? I think the ranking system will be bailed out, BC wins. Although, if the underdog does win, will the computer have a melt down? What of next season? Will there be time to get a new computer? Will the BCS computer system be included in the sixman equation? Am I making this to complex? ............. Guess what.... the true sixman state champion will be crowned, and the computer won't matter! :)

Cowboy P I was glad to see you at the game the other night and supporting my HOUNDS. Though I am not a big poster on this site I do follow several of the threads on hear and only post when something catches my eye or gets my curiosity up. I assume that you are basing your prediction on the computer model of grangers because I have not seen where you have personally watched an BC games this year. Did you notice the dramatic difference in play during the second half of saturdays game and if so do you really think anyone in the state can compete with us playing at that level. Because I promise you Coach Reed will have his men ready to start and stay at that level throughout the next one. Throck wins by how much doesnt matter.

Back