This district

Pray tell...What has the kid have to offer?...Where do you hail from?...any Hosss in the race CP K?...Is everyone participating in 6man for your entertainment and criticisms?...

No I just enjoy mixing the pot. But I mean is this whole region not up to be talked down about? I mean whoever makes it to state from this region will be 45ed at state.

Can you name 1 team that would 45 a team from this region if they we're to make it to state?

For arguments sake, let's just say Valley were to make it to state. Name just one team that would 45 them. If you can.

Probably any of the top 6 could 45 Valley. Do you people not forget this is a team playing with a 3rd string QB and has had no test in District? After they play Happy its an easy run to state so how is it they don't get 45'ed at state? That and they were 45'ed last time at state in 2005 and that was with a solid team. If I was a Valley player such as Cole Brown, or Jacob Handcock I would know this team has NO chance at winning state or even making it all 4 quarters. But yet I can not speak for them.

Actually, if any team from this region were to get to state, they would probably win it. That would mean they beat the winner of region 2 in the semi-finals, which has the best teams in the state(water valley, Ira, Throck, and Crowell). Making that team very good.

Caprock kid":tuq5evk1 said:
Probably any of the top 6 could 45 Valley. Do you people not forget this is a team playing with a 3rd string QB and has had no test in District? After they play Happy its an easy run to state so how is it they don't get 45'ed at state? That and they were 45'ed last time at state in 2005 and that was with a solid team. If I was a Valley player such as Cole Brown, or Jacob Handcock I would know this team has NO chance at winning state or even making it all 4 quarters. But yet I can not speak for them.
That's my point, you don't know what you are talking about. If Valley were to make it to state, that would mean, Crowell, Water Valley, Throckmorton, Ira, Garden City, Rankin, etc didn't. I agree that any of the top 6 could 45 Valley, but it wouldn't, couldn't, be at state. Believe it or not, not every region sends someone to state. There are 4 regions, only 2 make it to state, one from Regions 1 or 2, and one from Regions 3 or 4.

Weak district? Caprock kid what/how do you come up with these specualtions?
I mean any district can be weak depending on overall talent for a specific divîsion/district.
That's only a little piece of a bigger picture. I mean coaching,
Play calling, schemes are all huge parts of upsets. With this now being playoffs
It's a whole new level of play kids have so much more confidence, and passion because they
Know what's at stake. Now it just comes to who shows up on
Game day. 45s I don't see to many happening because of these reasons.
The last factor that could possibly be the biggest is the weather

Mayberry 36":349niyro said:
Weak district? Caprock kid what/how do you come up with these specualtions?
I mean any district can be weak depending on overall talent for a specific divîsion/district.
That's only a little piece of a bigger picture. I mean coaching,
Play calling, schemes are all huge parts of upsets. With this now being playoffs
It's a whole new level of play kids have so much more confidence, and passion because they
Know what's at stake. Now it just comes to who shows up on
Game day. 45s I don't see to many happening because of these reasons.
The last factor that could possibly be the biggest is the weather

Let me retract my previous statement of 45'ed at state to any team from region 1 will be 45'ed when they meet up with region 2.

Mr. Mayberry you do have a good point there. You ask how I come up with these speculations I mean how do you not? Look at the top two teams in this district and who they have played and the scores to their games. Anyone could make that assumption but its my fault for forgetting about region's 3&4 and forgetting where each teams falls in that category.

Back