The Undefeated

Murdoch":2dpgq9as said:
You and 6manonly and Texlonghorn75 should get together and start your own website (anti RS).

I’d join that group too if it was called
anti-win at all cost
Anti-trophies over people
Anti-JB is the second Coming of Jesus

But can’t be anti-RS their are good people there

Murdoch":32pldgpk said:
You and 6manonly and Texlonghorn75 should get together and start your own website (anti RS).
Murdoch, If you read my post it merely points out that you think your opinion is the only one that counts and since I pointed that out I should participate in some other website? Another moderator wannabe at work! Lots of people read your posts but don't bother with a reply to your particular line of thinking. Really liked that post of yours " And your team has how many state championship trophies ". So you are the Jerry Jones of RS football? Got that ownership and I'm a Winner because I Support RS down cold. You really have something profound to say don't you! Get a check up with your physician because Delusions of Grandeur are a symptom of syphilis Murdock.

So you're an STD expert too? How did you get that way? Is there anything you don't know everything about? And besides, I began this discussion with "6manonly". Who pulled your string anyway?

Murdoch":2bon8t8g said:
So you're an STD expert too? How did you get that way? Is there anything you don't know everything about? And besides, I began this discussion with "6manonly". Who pulled your string anyway?
There you go again. Trying to impress someone that you are some how in control of this thread. Did you actually play football at RS or just an enthusiastic fan? ?

I think Murdoch is Goob, aka reverend fikes. How many accounts do you have lol? If not, you're either a naive RS fan or one of the puppets.

Society does a really good job of seeing things how they are. Society as a whole feels the same way about RS and that's that. Good luck to the shady put together at all cost coyotes.

Somebody that KNOWS how everyone else thinks, hummmmm.....
Dang, I didn’t know Nancy Pelosi was on Sixman.com !
I learn something everyday..............

6manonly, you can't take it when some one chastises you but you're quick to belittle everyone else. Plus you might want to learn how to use contractions. It's you're, not your.

Back