The Undefeated

FCSA football":2q551ha5 said:
Calvert did. I think you have to agree that the young Calvert team beat themselves with mistakes.
Just saying.........
The young RS team made more mistakes in that game than Calvert did, yet still won. That Calvert team was really good wasn't it. Rated way too low I believe.

And why is no one mentioning the Blackwell Hornets? They are undefeated and about to take on a tough Motley County team for the best of the west in D2. This game could go either way, but I think Blackwell will pull off the win in a close one.

At this point records and rankings don't matter. All 4 teams in d2 are good enough to win it on any given night. As for blackwell, we have way too much respect for motley county to get on here and talk,and I notice that mc isn't on here either. We will build ourselves up on the message board the day that it actually produces points on the field. (Never)

dmeans12":bqmrbmwv said:
At this point records and rankings don't matter. All 4 teams in d2 are good enough to win it on any given night. As for blackwell, we have way too much respect for motley county to get on here and talk,and I notice that mc isn't on here either. We will build ourselves up on the message board the day that it actually produces points on the field. (Never)

I suppose there could be folks who would think that going all the way to the semifinals without a loss is of no significance, and is not to be applauded. I myself think that an accomplishment of this nature is worth mentioning, even if it is on sixman.com. As a matter of fact I thought that Blackwell was worthy of consideration back at the first of the season when someone was wanting a new topic of interest. I do know that Blackwell has something that a lot of programs would desire to have, and that is Wiley Cummings, a great person and coach, and one of the best spreadbacks of his day.
And no, I didn't think that you would pat yourself on the back. I did think that there might be a parent or fan who would.

Murdoch":zskx1v30 said:
Another one of these guys who posts over 100 times in 2 & 1/2 months. Must have a lot of important stuff to say.
Murdoch, your post reminds one of the saying The Pot calling the Kettle black. So your important opinion carries more merit than his? Nice to see more thought police on duty.

Looky here. I posted under 100 times in 14 years. But hey look at you. 200+ in just over a year. I don't speak unless I think it's important.

Some folks post a lot more than the count shows. Some of the folks with WAAAAY TOO MUCH TIME on their hands have multiple ID’s on this site so you have to consider the multiples. Say 100 posts for each “ID”.
So say they have 10 ID’s. 100 times 10 equals 1000 posts. That’s probably Conservative but that’s just the way I am. :)
Just saying.........

FCSA football":mxero69q said:
Some folks post a lot more than the count shows. Some of the folks with WAAAAY TOO MUCH TIME on their hands have multiple ID’s on this site so you have to consider the multiples. Say 100 posts for each “ID”.
So say they have 10 ID’s. 100 times 10 equals 1000 posts. That’s probably Conservative but that’s just the way I am. :)
Just saying.........
Or as I like to refer to them, amateurs.........

Back