The Trojans are ready

One and only Truth":wnrjwumr said:
I predict Trinidad Trojans will go 3 deep next year easy with all but one 1 senior coming back next year they are ready to come in strong and focused With up coming SRs.Jordan dowell and Zach spencer returning and JRs.Jordon Wright Dustin Allen Kevon Brookins Dawson Logan glover and Juan Nino Sophs. Kevin ray Matt Snider Chris Bannister Lee Vasquez And Tyler Harris and other up coming freshmen these boys are ready to prove something to everyone.

trinidad will have to get passed richland springs to still prove who the top team team is in the district but i dont see that happeneing...as for milford play strong with heart and heads held high bring home the title

how_bout_them_bulldogs":l4kyrr3z said:
One and only Truth":l4kyrr3z said:
I predict Trinidad Trojans will go 3 deep next year easy with all but one 1 senior coming back next year they are ready to come in strong and focused With up coming SRs.Jordan dowell and Zach spencer returning and JRs.Jordon Wright Dustin Allen Kevon Brookins Dawson Logan glover and Juan Nino Sophs. Kevin ray Matt Snider Chris Bannister Lee Vasquez And Tyler Harris and other up coming freshmen these boys are ready to prove something to everyone.

trinidad will have to get passed richland springs to still prove who the top team is in the district but i dont see that happeneing...as for milford play strong with heart and heads held high bring home the title

Back