The Trojans are ready

Milford team is good but reading posts and watching the game lets me know the fans are not respectful. Oakwood turned the ball over five times to lose the game all of which gave milford points but oakwood also stopped milford on several occasions but milford played well also.oakwood was only stopped one time without a turnover and saying milford would have 45 oakwood is a joke considering oakwood was winning a large portion of the fouth. Final thing about milford is good team that got some good breaks but have poor fans that constantly complain about officiating. Oakwood fans cheered for team while milford fans complained.

Milford will win district. Oakwood is about to take that frustration out on T-dad. Trinidad has not played anybody ranked in the top 30. That's why they are scoring so many points.

david_rantala":3aypmyyq said:
Alll i want is when oakwood wins is for all yall crazy people that are predicting milford to win say wow i didnt know oakwood was that good and say congalrats. But it will not happen. It will be somebody elses fault yall lose. Im willing to say congrats without excuses.

Daivd do you remember saying this.

david_rantala":1otmwv1c said:
I know its one of the highest ranked games this week and milford has played two hard fought games but hasnt seen the speed athletism or quite frankly the rarest thing in six man Defense. Oakwood has only allowed three scores while on defense and scored 19 td.

And this.

david_rantala":3o1rhc3e said:
Your crazy tybo. Oakwood wins against milford. small chance to even 45 milford. You know zephyr played yall close. 56-40. Oakwood just tore into them 72-26 and ended it early in the fourth. It would have been a lot sooner but Oakwood was resting starters on kick off return and had two run back on them for fourteen points. zephyr was no match for Oakwood and milford wont be either. only reason Milford wont be 45d is cause its in milford. final score 70-40. No way can yall stop oakwood from scoring at will.

Oh and this.

david_rantala":ol2kb7ml said:
Milford team is good but reading posts and watching the game lets me know the fans are not respectful. Oakwood turned the ball over five times to lose the game all of which gave milford points but oakwood also stopped milford on several occasions but milford played well also.oakwood was only stopped one time without a turnover and saying milford would have 45 oakwood is a joke considering oakwood was winning a large portion of the fouth. Final thing about milford is good team that got some good breaks but have poor fans that constantly complain about officiating. Oakwood fans cheered for team while milford fans complained.

Milford stopped y'all three time in the fourth alone , don't you remember that -3 yard punt, I do that was one of them. Need I say more. Milford 3-0. Oakwood 2-1.

Now on to avalon. See y'all next year.

Milford fans are rude?....Let us go back I recall when there were two players down on the field hurt....One young man from Milford that could have been seriously injured with 4medic people around him and an Oakwood young man who was sitting up with a leg injury.... When the Oakwood player got up Oakwood fans starting cheering and clapping when there was still a young man laying out on that field with injuries unknown to anyone... Now thats RUDE.... I am a football players parent and I dont want to see anyones son laying on that field whether it is Milford,Oakwood whomever... this is a very dangerous sport that can change a kids life in an instant....You just need to suck it up and give the DAWGS their props....Yes, Milford made mistakes and so did Oakwood.... And if Milford would have kept their heads on straight yall would have been home earlyyyyyyyyyyy.... And to top it off your players didnt even want to huddle up for the joint team prayer....Do your research!!!!!

david_rantala":3dyqsmf5 said:

David David David....I don't even want to waste my time with people like you. I will not down Oakwood or its fans nor Milford or their fans. It was a good game, fast, hard hitting, smashmouth football. Oakwood came up short in the end! You are doing exactly what you said we would do about making excuses SMH. Hey Davie hows that crow taste?

Ok so now that TDad lost two in a row and their running back is out, will they still win district this year. I still think Milford is going to be special this year. They just seem to have it.

tybo1212":123k9t26 said:
Ok CowboyP when you come watch Milford play i will have on enough blue for the both of us.
Now you've got the right idea! Just remember - you aren't a true fan unless you back your team during good and bad seasons.

Back