The Trojans are ready

I agree oakwoodalumni56... Its gonna be a great game....And it will only help both teams to try to accomplish whatever goals they have this year.... I just hate these type of games wish I could watch it with my eyes closed....Being a fan means you want your team to win.... But regardless Milford needs to face someone with the speed that I have heard Oakwood has and Oakwood needs to face someone with the tenacity the Bulldogs have showed thus far....

Dawg ...you are correct, should be a great game, can't wait...... to the rest of ya, slow your roll on anything other then this week

I believe that this will be a very close game.!!. Both teams know how to play the game well, we'll just have to wait and see what happens out there on the field before we say anything about who the better team is... But Oakwood will go to Milford and they will be ready to play, just like im sure that Milford is ready to play... but im stickin by my Panthers, like a cheerleader should..!

Well it's my fault I guess after we beat Abbott I said oakwood was next, you know our next game(lol).Then Mr. David did not like it. But when the game is over win or lose I will still be a Might Bulldog fan for life. I still will pick Milford by 10. And all that speed that oakwood is said to have mix with the mud should be great sight .

Fan of 3,4,5 because I coached these 3 in pee wee football but also a fan of 7,8,15,and33.

I got Oakwood +6 in my ratings, I think it being in Milford evens that up to about 0, then the mud will put a damper on all that speed. Milford 56, Oakwood 49.

Re: The Trojans are ready
I got Oakwood +6 in my ratings, I think it being in Milford evens that up to about 0, then the mud will put a damper on all that speed. Milford 56, Oakwood 49.

That's a little to close for me Milford 44 Oakwood 28. Lol under 30, no team in state could do that.

hornkeeper12":1f3ejd44 said:
My rankings come out after the State Championship games........................ Its a lot easier that way......................

smokeyjoe53":3pj9gcat said:
hornkeeper12":3pj9gcat said:
My rankings come out after the State Championship games........................ Its a lot easier that way......................

Much, much easier. No math involved......

Ok so it was not ten it was nine and I did not get my nachos. Big David ran and hid and because of the poor sportsmanship by that 6'6" all state QB from oakwood, the boys could not pray together after the game. A good team but no HEART.

Milford 63. Oakwood 54

tybo1212":2vrmtyrh said:
Ok so it was not ten it was nine and I did not get my nachos. Big David ran and hid and because of the poor sportsmanship by that 6'6" all state QB from oakwood, the boys could not pray together after the game. A good team but no HEART.

Milford 63. Oakwood 54
Why am I not surprised?

So David now you can go to D1 District 16 and lie to someone else. And Abbott will beat y'all. And make sure you tell the truth, we should have 45ed y'all.
So David (are you ready to eat some crow)
One more thing T dad will not win this district.

Back