The Trojans are ready

David, a little birdie told me that the zephyr game was close until their
QB went out. Lol one player can make a big difference in this game.
Win or lose for milford is ok because we are the underdogs. If yall win ,you should,or if yall lose your just another over ranked team.

Birdie lied. Lol. The game was close when it started. O-0 but zephyr couldnt stop oakwood whatsoever. Oakwood stopped them almost every time. Read my post on zephyrs district wall tybo.

must have got my David's mixed up,there was a David on here
some time ago,,that was a Penelope Man?? Maybe a police man??

Alll i want is when oakwood wins is for all yall crazy people that are predicting milford to win say wow i didnt know oakwood was that good and say congalrats. But it will not happen. It will be somebody elses fault yall lose. Im willing to say congrats without excuses.

David you really should remember that the only people who really care who wins this game are from Oakwood and Milford. Don't you think it's just a little early to be claiming invincibility? Until a team establishes a long run of playoff appearances and ultimately wins a few championships; it might be best to chill a wee bit............................................

It is always interesting to me to read the back and forth banter of those rooting for their teams....But when it boils down to it the game Milford/Oakwood will be decided on the field.... But Mr. David do not get it twisted Milford will come to play 4quarters.....And if my memory serves me correctly YOU are Div I supposed to be the powerhouse division anyway...... Whatever you do against the Mighty Bulldogs will not determine if you even see a state ring.....

im just gna jump in and support my team i say oakwood by at least 12. no doubt milford is gna come to play they always have, and always have had a good program. best of luck to both teams

Back