The Rematch! Strawn V Milford

All about the truth":1r2pym4c said:
First of all it takes a team to win not a couple kids. Y’all should know first hand a couple kids can’t win against a good team. Y’all had the best player in state and strawn was to much. I think y’all should be happy that y’all moved up to D1 and won’t have to see this team in the playoffs that y’all are going to play Friday. Come Friday u will agree.

You may be right and the same goes for yall, be glad Mclean isn't in D2 or Strawn would finish #2 this year. Groom put up 14 points on mclean and we are ranked 24th yall could only get 18 on em.

Milford does have a great player, Strawn has a great team! Last I heard Strawn coach has 4 championship appearances with 3 titles. Win the big one and you will get your respect, until then the best player doesn't mean anything, it's the best team and coach and Strawn has both!

U are talking like McLean already won the tittle. And greyhound is right , win some titles and u can have the whole room to your self and talk as much sh*t as u want but for now if I remember right McLean has won a title. That’s why they need to focus on BC , garden city teams that they will meet and has the title experience. I will tell u this, good dang thing y’all met strawn early because I think strawn would have went straight spread and broke y’all down. Look back when strawn was in spread McLean looked lost.

For two seasons all we have heard is Milford this and Milford that, well it’s time we see them at Jerry’s World, they have yet to live up to the hype that MilfordInsider has put on them.

All about the truth,
If Strawn was dominating McLean in spread, why did they go back to tight formations? There is a lot of football to be played this season. For Strawn, Milford, BC, GC, everyone. It all comes down to who shows up and plays that day. Plain and simple.

Milford lost to strawn by 40 last year strawn bring back pretty much same team and your not sure how y’all lose. I sitting here scratching my head wondering how is that possible. Not going to say no more , come Friday night you will see what a real team looks like. I would say start preparing for D1 playoff and maybe a title but the way it sound McLean already won it.

Nobody said mclean has it won they have to earn it just like everyone else no garuntee. What we do know is they out coached and out played strawn at every position the entire game and it's ok to be humble enough to admit they beat yall handily. They beat our pants off and that's life but I can't stand to hear people saying well in three weeks we are so good now that could never happen again.

I'm glad Strawn scheduled the best of D1 so in 3 weeks we will know who the contenders and pretenders are. Milford and Garden City should be very interesting games. May will bring their best game too.

Looking at strawn schedule , I know for a fact there’s no other team out there would even dare line up pretty much the top 5 teams in the state in D1. Yes strawn lost one but in my eyes it’s how a team picks there self up after a defeat and say we can lay down or let’s go after the rest of the schedule like mad animals and so far that’s What I’m seeing strawn do. McLean u won far and square , nobody has said different but I would say leave out coach out of it. They are the people who put a lot of time in to kids at school and after on the field. Show respect to coach’s. They can prepare these kids as best as they can do , they can’t play the game for them.

Rematch? The Hounds just played Last years D1 State Champs, graduations and injuries not withstanding. Is this to be de ja vu all over again from last December?

Milford doesn't match up well with strawn because of their size. Last year strawn ran the ball left and right on milford in that simifinal game. It can go both ways but I believe strawn will have to much size for milford.

51eleven wrote:
Oop's. No taunting.

Rile up Ta’Ron??? Ask the Richland fans how well that worked for them, he 45ed them and ended their dynasty.

Fun fact. Milford’s last 3 “Revenge Games”
Abbott
Jonesboro
Richland Springs.
3-0....

The only problem is that 2 of those teams won state when they beat Milford. Milford has not won anything after beating Abbott or Richland springs.

Got Strawn to 45 Milford.

The weather is suppose to be perfect tomorrow evening in Strawn. Can't wait for the game. It will be absolutely electric. Might accidently stop at Mary's early if you get my drift. There should be a huge crowd so get there early. Remember this is what high school football should be all about. Both teams putting everything on line. The hounds might be slightly Rabid.....

Man!!! I cannot remember being this excited for a regular season game ever. Tonight will be one of those all time games and my boys are ready baby. ONE PACK ONE GOAL!!!!

Back