Testing the Toy

To be fair to Abbott, they were trying to get a game with us. We wanted to play them as well. It just so happened how the schedules worked and when we could play ( the Jonesboro game happened instead). We were close to making it happen though.
I definitely don’t think they wanted an easy schedule. It’s sometimes really hard to build a competitive strength of schedule. Many teams do not want to play hard games in the preseason.

Pretty sure you're missing an "R" in there.
Also can't wait for someone with no idea what we're talking about to accuse me of buying rankings and paying off "efs" 🤣🤣🤣
Yea I seen that grammar error but couldn’t figure out how or if I could edit the post. I’m sure someone will not be able to understand our level of humor. But hey it’s all in fun folks.

To be fair to Abbott, they were trying to get a game with us. We wanted to play them as well. It just so happened how the schedules worked and when we could play ( the Jonesboro game happened instead). We were close to making it happen though.
I definitely don’t think they wanted an easy schedule. It’s sometimes really hard to build a competitive strength of schedule. Many teams do not want to play hard games in the preseason.
I have zero doubts that Abbott will line up with anyone at anytime. They have a great tradition of winning. We understand how scheduling is a pain in the butt and sometimes you just get what you can get. Personally I would prefer the tougher preseason just to pinpoint weaknesses and build some character and trust. However, I’m not blind to the fact that it’s also risky as far as injuries go so it can be a double edged sword.

I have zero doubts that Abbott will line up with anyone at anytime. They have a great tradition of winning. We understand how scheduling is a pain in the butt and sometimes you just get what you can get. Personally I would prefer the tougher preseason just to pinpoint weaknesses and build some character and trust. However, I’m not blind to the fact that it’s also risky as far as injuries go so it can be a double edged sword.
But your "eyesight" is still poor. I'm kinda embarrassed for you & your WB cohorts; there are guys that used to post on here reading your arrogant posts, that have forgotten more than you guys will ever figure out about Six-Man Football.

Much less "preseason scheduling strength."
Do you really believe you have a better overall Game Plan than Coaches like Jones, Lee & Burhart? Do you really believe these Coaches & other top shelf Coaches don't make the most of their preseason in their overall strategy to build Powerhouses??

And speaking of arrogance & your overall condescending nature, I'm sure no one in Sixmanfootball.com History could ever understand YOUR level of humor. Yall are the cleverest, most highly educated I've ever seen. Really??

Last edited:
But your "eyesight" is still poor. I'm kinda embarrassed for you & your WB cohorts; there are guys that used to post on here reading your arrogant posts, that have forgotten more than you guys will ever figure out about Six-Man Football.

Do you really believe you have a better overall Game Plan than Coaches like Jones, Lee & Burhart? Do you really believe these Coaches & other top shelf Coaches don't make the most of their preseason in their overall strategy to build Powerhouses??

And speaking of arrogance & your overall condescending nature, I'm sure no one in Sixmanfootball.com History could ever understand YOUR level of humor. Yall are the cleverest, most educated I've ever seen. Really??
me-about-to-make-a-bad-situation-worse-by-injecting-66962272.png
From the Fence:

Well since obviously you know far more than we ever could and are so adamant to drop your 2 cents into our conversation, why don't you enlighten us as to what you think the rankings should be and what every 6man team should do in planning their regular season schedule?

Also on a side note:

After extensive and exhaustive scrolling I've seen where this is your first post on this thread. So congratulations, you made it. You have successfully thrown your opinion all over the wall in hopes that someone would fire back at you, but to know avail. We could care less about anyone trying to start an argument or degrade us. Say what you like because in the end the only thing you will receive is sarcasm, humor and the "At a Boy" award for such cunning and fierce typing, on your phone, at home, safe from the wretched men from May and WB who have absolutely no idea what they are talking about and should just keep their opinions to themselves and delete their accounts so you on your high, high pulpit will no longer have to look down and see their pathetic posts on your ever so prestigious forum. Because after all the world does revolve around you and we should be ashamed for trespassing on your property.

And speaking of arrogance & your overall condescending nature, I'm sure no one in Sixmanfootball.com History could ever understand YOUR level of humor. Yall are the cleverest, most highly educated I've ever seen. Really??
You either did not read or can not comprehend either way makes zero difference to me. As for me not knowing the game of sixman well you would need to know me to make such an observation. I never pretend to know more than the coaches you mentioned or any others as far as that goes. Again you need to read the thread.
As for me and my WB cohorts well we are just having fun. You should try it sometime. But should you ever want to get from behind the keyboard just come to a May game I’m easy to find. Now how’s that for arrogance?

Easy, Sea Bisquit(S), (I always wanted to say that😊 )

Thanks, but, come to a May game & hang out with you? Your Smack-Talk is seriously lacking... not much better than your eyesight...ding... there, I should just go with something like that. Much less effort than a built up, full blown rant.

Seriously, **I'm not your judge; thank God that Jesus Christ will come back and take care of that for us all.**

I just keep "allowing" myself to forget that & lose my temper at arrogance and condescending natures; no excuse for any of it...

Gotta love a Six-Man Fan...

No [human] flesh will glory before God. 1 Corinthians 1:29

Oh, King Kong I mean FenceLine,

From the Mum:

I did dm Mike & have him delete my first account after my first post, which was way less harmless than any since. There's still hope...

Last edited:
Well Bless your pea picking heart
I'm not taking sides here in your discussion, but your post made me think Minnie Pearl, then, is that right? Google is amazing sometimes. I now know I first heard it on am radio at 9 or 10 years old in 1966. It's kind of catchy but gets old in a hurry. One should get an award if you can listen to it all the way through. I'd of never dreamed you can order a shirt with the saying on it.

I may be wrong, but I think the private school rankings are slightly skewed this year, because many of the traditional powerhouses are down.

If you'll give me a few examples of teams you think may be off I can have a look and see if I can figure out why.

Back