Testing the Toy

Well, the Toy got a little shook up again this week. Everybody already knows about 45-point underdog Garden City upsetting Westbrook. #53 Strawn was favored over #126 Rotan by 45 as well. But Rotan has a very fast and quick spreadback (#22) that the Hounds couldn't contain until they wore him out in the late fourth quarter. So, they hung on to win by 14, 105 - 91 in a shootout.
Union Hill favored by 45 over FW THESA won 48 - 44 in what sounds like a great game.
Benjamin did win by 50, not he 80 or more the last 2-3 weeks. Injury, foot off the gas?
Richland Springs, favored by 45, 44'd Coolidge, I.E., a full game to do it. In (?) Harley Ethridge's first game ever as HC at RS. Never thought I'd say that.
# 115 Milford beat # 34 Gorman, favored by 45, by 34. A 79 point swing. Congrat's to Coach Cervantes and his Dawg's.

As I mentioned, I know GC -WB was the upset of the week. But the Milford win intrigues me. I saw Gorman the week before, was impressed by Strawn almost beating them. They are good.
Milford ranked # 115 beat #155 Keene by 21, lost to # 90 Aquilla by 12, lost to # 26 Union Hill by 33. Then punched # 34 Gorman favored by 45 in the mouth by 34.
Given their district and the current ranking of opponents it's conceivable they could make the playoffs.

May is not number 1. You must have received that package. Thanks. Lol
You've reminded me of the chants we used to do in practice in Jr Hi. We are number one, uh! We are number one, uh! . . . Then there was the cheer we adopted from the cheerleaders. Hurst is First, uh! Hurst is first, uh! . . .
I like the sound of May is Number One, uh! May is Number One, uh! . . . You've gotta believe in yourself.
I think it shows respect for Coach Steele's overall record over the years. He's gotta be up there by now regarding career wins.
Mike, don't you like the sound of May is number one? The Toy might need a little, ahem, adjustment.

You've reminded me of the chants we used to do in practice in Jr Hi. We are number one, uh! We are number one, uh! . . . Then there was the cheer we adopted from the cheerleaders. Hurst is First, uh! Hurst is first, uh! . . .
I like the sound of May is Number One, uh! May is Number One, uh! . . . You've gotta believe in yourself.
I think it shows respect for Coach Steele's overall record over the years. He's gotta be up there by now regarding career wins.

Mike, don't you like the sound of May is number one? The Toy might need a little, ahem, adjustment.
Our coaches are awesome. Our win ratio is outstanding. But we don’t need the number 1 tag until we win State and we will. The program the coaches have structured works it’s proven. I’m sure the coaches, kids, staff and community would say the same.

I think the toy through out all of Blanket’s things and changed the locks!! It’s actually good clean comical entertainment though.

Back